"Black Jobs" - Joe Biden

GXYPCRMW0AARBLk

ziggy, liberals are just delusional modern feminists. they don't have to be accountable for anything. they are allowed to do or say anything they please and we all must just accept their bad behavior.
You're obsession with feminists tells me you have "women problems". Heading for divorce? Already there? Is your daughter dating a non-Euro-American?

You're obsession with feminists tells me you have "women problems". Heading for divorce? Already there? Is your daughter dating a non-Euro-American?
a good example of that entitlement and not having to be held accountable. they get to make up the stupidest shit in their heads, blurt it out and treat it like it's real, not having to worry about being called out for it, because their feminist brothers and sisters will back them up like morons.

a good example of that entitlement and not having to be held accountable. they get to make up the stupidest shit in their heads, blurt it out and treat it like it's real, not having to worry about being called out for it, because their feminist brothers and sisters will back them up like morons.
"They" meaning women. LOL

Texas divorce law is 50/50. Don't fight it, just give it up and be done with it, DtM. Move forward with your life instead of harboring anger and resentment.

having problems deciding what gender you are today?
Not at all, but it's funny that you keep dodging your "women" issues.

FWIW, I love women. You? You obviously hate any woman who considers themselves equal to you. That tells me you have "women issues", usually meaning you were dumped or divorced.

Not at all, but it's funny that you keep dodging your "women" issues.

FWIW, I love women. You? You obviously hate any woman who considers themselves equal to you. That tells me you have "women issues", usually meaning you were dumped or divorced.
well, you've never really been known to be smart and sensible on this board, but whatever makes you feel better about your idiot assumptions and delusions...........

well, you've never really been known to be smart and sensible on this board, but whatever makes you feel better about your idiot assumptions and delusions...........
Meh. I'm retired, happily married and not worried about what MAGAts and other traitors think about me.

OTOH, I am curious about them in a Sun Tzu sort of way. The fact you keep bringing up feminists and using the word as a slur piques my curiosity.
good job sticking to your trashy feminist mentality.
ziggy, liberals are just delusional modern feminists. they don't have to be accountable for anything. they are allowed to do or say anything they please and we all must just accept their bad behavior.
given the fact that you're a white trash liberal feminist, we can all consider anything you say as false
the sooner you accept that you're a white trash liberal feminist, the better off you'll be.

Trump is against IVF :pussyhat:

Meh. I'm retired, happily married and not worried about what MAGAts and other traitors think about me.

OTOH, I am curious about them in a Sun Tzu sort of way. The fact you keep bringing up feminists and using the word as a slur piques my curiosity.
one mans traitor is another mans freedom fighter. I get that, as an officer, you're less inclined to think that way. not worried about it.

I look at modern feminism as a curse on society. It's completely damaged western women and turned them in to the most entitled dumbasses on the planet. Maybe because you're retired, you don't see it. Or maybe because you're not wearing the pants in your house, you do but are too afraid to talk about it around her. Does she watch what you type on the internet?

one mans traitor is another mans freedom fighter. I get that, as an officer, you're less inclined to think that way. not worried about it.

I look at modern feminism as a curse on society. It's completely damaged western women and turned them in to the most entitled dumbasses on the planet. Maybe because you're retired, you don't see it. Or maybe because you're not wearing the pants in your house, you do but are too afraid to talk about it around her. Does she watch what you type on the internet?
You don't even know the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist, DtM. You've admitted to renouncing your oath and supporting 1/6 so we both know what you are.

Yeah, I get that you hate uppity women....like your ex and daughter? LOL

Back