"Black Jobs" - Joe Biden

ziggy, liberals are just delusional modern feminists. they don't have to be accountable for anything. they are allowed to do or say anything they please and we all must just accept their bad behavior.
trumptards are sewer dwellers who carry the water of a racist rapist and convicted criminal. Sucks to be you, bitch.

Trump is against IVF :pussyhat:

Why Trump’s new line on IVF is so difficult to take seriously​

• Donald Trump’s own platform — linked on his campaign website — could effectively ban IVF by establishing so-called “fetal personhood.”
  • Trump appointed an anti-IVF judge to a lifetime federal judicial appointment. He even added her to a list of potential Supreme Court picks.
  • Trump’s White House and campaign hosted the Alabama Supreme Court chief justice whose ruling effectively banned IVF in the state earlier this year.
  • Trump’s campaign has refused for more than six months to support protecting IVF.
  • Donald Trump has deep ties to the anti-IVF movement.
  • Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, voted against IVF protections.
We could go further down this same path, noting just how many of Trump’s own allies are looking forward to his prospective second term precisely so that they can undermine IVF access.

For many years, Republicans have condemned the idea of socialized health care coverage and staunchly opposed private insurance benefit mandates. And yet, here’s Trump, looking for a winning campaign issue, insisting that Americans’ IVF treatments will be covered, either through socialized health care coverage or a private insurance benefit mandate.

The party’s principles on health care are firm and inviolable — except when they’re not.

Meh. I'm retired, happily married and not worried about what MAGAts and other traitors think about me.

OTOH, I am curious about them in a Sun Tzu sort of way. The fact you keep bringing up feminists and using the word as a slur piques my curiosity.
Mr Tiny Penis, how many wives have you been through?

Notice how easy it is to trigger MAGAts into speechlessness.
8GJ91G0.gif

This is why they are losers and always will be losers; they are poorly educated, low IQ and violent. A combination that necessitates putting them down when they attack innocent Americans.

Why Trump’s new line on IVF is so difficult to take seriously​

• Donald Trump’s own platform — linked on his campaign website — could effectively ban IVF by establishing so-called “fetal personhood.”
  • Trump appointed an anti-IVF judge to a lifetime federal judicial appointment. He even added her to a list of potential Supreme Court picks.
  • Trump’s White House and campaign hosted the Alabama Supreme Court chief justice whose ruling effectively banned IVF in the state earlier this year.
  • Trump’s campaign has refused for more than six months to support protecting IVF.
  • Donald Trump has deep ties to the anti-IVF movement.
  • Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, voted against IVF protections.
We could go further down this same path, noting just how many of Trump’s own allies are looking forward to his prospective second term precisely so that they can undermine IVF access.

For many years, Republicans have condemned the idea of socialized health care coverage and staunchly opposed private insurance benefit mandates. And yet, here’s Trump, looking for a winning campaign issue, insisting that Americans’ IVF treatments will be covered, either through socialized health care coverage or a private insurance benefit mandate.

The party’s principles on health care are firm and inviolable — except when they’re not.

:blah::blah::blah:
TRUMP wants the GOVERNMENT to pay for it or PRIVATE INSURANCE. Trump is pretty good at trying to fulfill his campaign promises. I'll trust him rather than some libratard left slanted interpretation of what he intends to do. Rachael Madcow is a liberal liar.

Back