"Black Jobs" - Joe Biden

Why Trump’s new line on IVF is so difficult to take seriously​

• Donald Trump’s own platform — linked on his campaign website — could effectively ban IVF by establishing so-called “fetal personhood.”
  • Trump appointed an anti-IVF judge to a lifetime federal judicial appointment. He even added her to a list of potential Supreme Court picks.
  • Trump’s White House and campaign hosted the Alabama Supreme Court chief justice whose ruling effectively banned IVF in the state earlier this year.
  • Trump’s campaign has refused for more than six months to support protecting IVF.
  • Donald Trump has deep ties to the anti-IVF movement.
  • Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, voted against IVF protections.
We could go further down this same path, noting just how many of Trump’s own allies are looking forward to his prospective second term precisely so that they can undermine IVF access.

For many years, Republicans have condemned the idea of socialized health care coverage and staunchly opposed private insurance benefit mandates. And yet, here’s Trump, looking for a winning campaign issue, insisting that Americans’ IVF treatments will be covered, either through socialized health care coverage or a private insurance benefit mandate.

The party’s principles on health care are firm and inviolable — except when they’re not.

Somethings like child birth are very important. We don't think human life is disposable.

why must you assume i've been 'hurt'? can someone find something intolerable without being hurt by it?
Your behavior. You obviously hate women and are triggered by the idea of "feminists". You constantly rant about it and accuse others of supporting it. Ergo, you believe you've been harmed in some way by women who stand up for themselves.

Yes on intolerable, but there's a difference between finding pedophiles and terrorists intolerable and finding feminists and equal rights intolerable. I doubt you and your friends can see the difference, but I strongly believe that reasonable and honest people can see the difference.

Your behavior. You obviously hate women and are triggered by the idea of "feminists". You constantly rant about it and accuse others of supporting it. Ergo, you believe you've been harmed in some way by women who stand up for themselves.

Yes on intolerable, but there's a difference between finding pedophiles and terrorists intolerable and finding feminists and equal rights intolerable. I doubt you and your friends can see the difference, but I strongly believe that reasonable and honest people can see the difference.
you obviously have an old man mindset. you believe things are a certain way, maybe because you've experienced them and you're the same way?

and I strongly believe that you're a moron for not being able to see the difference between modern feminism and equal rights. maybe you spend too much time hating on trump and kissing the ass of young onlyfans models.

you obviously have an old man mindset. you believe things are a certain way, maybe because you've experienced them and you're the same way?

and I strongly believe that you're a moron for not being able to see the difference between modern feminism and equal rights. maybe you spend too much time hating on trump and kissing the ass of young onlyfans models.
You're free to support your terrorist friend's and your white supremacist ideology, DtM.

How many Americans support your biases and divisive rhetoric and how many will fight against it remains to be seen. I'm encouraged by those patriotic American who turned in the traitors within their own families after 1/6. I have no doubt your day is coming too.

Back