Black jobs!

Jarod

Contributor
Donald Trump to the National Association of Black Journalists: “A lot of the journalists in this room are black. I will tell you that coming from the border are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking black jobs.

Q. “What’s exactly is a black job, sir?"

Donald Trump to the National Association of Black Journalists: “A lot of the journalists in this room are black. I will tell you that coming from the border are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking black jobs.

Well,...in the cackling old Ho Kamala's case it would be a blow JOB. Any other stupid questions?

Look like

So Jarod why do we have listings for black jobs?

I don’t think my black doctor is worried about some Immigrant from Guatemala taking her job

So now maybe you can look at this partial list from your link, and tell us which of the listed job opportunities that according to Trump, immigrants are stealing from blacks....

Screenshot-20240731-221118.jpg
Screenshot-20240731-221143.jpg

Screenshot-20240731-221204.jpg

Screenshot-20240731-221225.jpg

Tell us how these people who are traveling here with the hopes of finding a decent paying (by the standards of their home countries) fruit & vegetable harvesting, or landscaping or construction labor job, going to succeed in stealing one of these professional degree level "black jobs"?

Call up Trump and ask him how that works.

He's such a great guy, I'm sure he'll take your call and talk to you. :rofl2:

Have u emailed and asked that website ??

So u are ok with blackjobs.com

Would whitejobs.com be OK?

And u have a problem with Trump saying black jobs.....but blackjobs,com is OK
Regardless of the website, I’m interested in what Dol-old (and you) believe are black jobs.

Back