Blackascoal is an ignorant piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, I don't care.

I didn't know that you were a dementia stricken lunatic BC? Why are you being so hard on yourself?

hes really foolish..i can tell you that quite honestly.....but. he is mentally unstable, so we must accept him since i am left wingist

Everyone needs a good meltdown every now and then.

I had mine, then took a vacation!

Blackascoal is not ignorant.

He is actually a clever bastard, and a lying sack of shit at that. :) Unfortunately, he is not clever enough! I ripped him a new one in the reparations debate and he hasn't responded. How sad...

He is actually a clever bastard, and a lying sack of shit at that. :) Unfortunately, he is not clever enough! I ripped him a new one in the reparations debate and he hasn't responded. How sad...

Yeah, I read that thread. Very unimpressive. You actually sucked pretty bad.

Just so you'd know .. I posted all I need to say in your sad thread and haven't gone back to read your response because I couldn't give a damn what you think about me, reparations, life, or society.

There are too many good posters here talking about sane issues in an intelligent and ADULT manner to waste time with pissing contests against teenagers.

Just so you'd know ..

Just so you'd know .. I posted all I need to say in your sad thread and haven't gone back to read your response because I couldn't give a damn what you think about me, reparations, life, or society.

Bullshit.

You DID read my counter-argument, and had nothing to say in response. Your refusal has nothing to do with insults (which you are also guilty of) but rather your inability to refute my argument, which I presented in a logical, concise manner.

There are too many good posters here talking about sane issues in an intelligent and ADULT manner to waste time with pissing contests against teenagers.

Just so you'd know ..

Fuck you, too. :321:

Brent AKA Thor.... you do realize people think you're nuts right?

Is your new persona extremely foul mouthed for a reason? Did you adopt the theory of the spagetti man or something and hate the world? What's the scoop?

I love when people like thor believe that if you don’t answer them, it means they “won”. I have seen others here say that. I guess it depends on who you are dealing with, but I know for myself, I often say what I have to say, and then don’t even go back to the thread after a long back and forth. The reason is there are posters, and good examples here, totally seriously not being sarcastic, would be SF and Damo – who will just never shut the fuck up, and I mean never. They will twist and turn, and reargue the same thing you just finished with 100 posts ago, and never shut the fuck up, and I mean never. And you have a choice – you can either be confident enough that you made your argument and third party readers can make up their own mind, or you can allow them to drag you into their eternal round-robins.

I’m a confident woman.

I love when people like thor believe that if you don’t answer them, it means they “won”. I have seen others here say that. I guess it depends on who you are dealing with, but I know for myself, I often say what I have to say, and then don’t even go back to the thread after a long back and forth. The reason is there are posters, and good examples here, totally seriously not being sarcastic, would be SF and Damo – who will just never shut the fuck up, and I mean never. They will twist and turn, and reargue the same thing you just finished with 100 posts ago, and never shut the fuck up, and I mean never. And you have a choice – you can either be confident enough that you made your argument and third party readers can make up their own mind, or you can allow them to drag you into their eternal round-robins.

I’m a confident woman.

Thor / Brent is Scott?

I love when people like thor believe that if you don’t answer them, it means they “won”. I have seen others here say that. I guess it depends on who you are dealing with, but I know for myself, I often say what I have to say, and then don’t even go back to the thread after a long back and forth. The reason is there are posters, and good examples here, totally seriously not being sarcastic, would be SF and Damo – who will just never shut the fvck up, and I mean never. They will twist and turn, and reargue the same thing you just finished with 100 posts ago, and never shut the fvck up, and I mean never. And you have a choice – you can either be confident enough that you made your argument and third party readers can make up their own mind, or you can allow them to drag you into their eternal round-robins.

I’m a confident woman.

QFT

Back