Blacks can use the N word, whites can't

"Get over it"

that is what the right tells black people about this horrible history.

Funny they never tell the jews to "just get over it" when it comes to Hitler

Whether he gave you satisfaction by reacting doesn't change your purpose in its use.

this one sentence sums up the entirety of what I am saying. Yes, my purpose in using it at that time with BAC was to hurt him. I was wrong for doing it and I did apologize to him. However, he didn't let the word have its desired effect. So the word really had no meaning did it.

If you are saying that it shouldn't be used because it hurts others feelings, I can accept that. But to take it any further than that which is what you are trying to do us just silly. It is like placing ones self worth onto a Barbie doll

"Get over it"

that is what the right tells black people about this horrible history.

Funny they never tell the jews to "just get over it" when it comes to Hitler

ILA is one person, he doesn't speak for everyone on the right. So get off your high horse Desh and quit acting like your sh*t don't stink.

Well the entire thread is about black people isn't it? Or weren't you paying attention? That GED is failing you again. The civil servant exam must be a breeze if you could pass it. I heard it was in par with the Wundelich given to football players

In my scenario fuckface....in my scenario....YOU were the black person. But you are much too dumb to figure that out.

The entire right wing power lies in the republican party.

people of color denounce your party as racist to the tune of about 90%.

Your party has targeted black people to keep them from voting for decades to win elections.

enjoy your turd

The entire right wing power lies in the republican party.

people of color denounce your party as racist to the tune of about 90%.

Your party has targeted black people to keep them from voting for decades to win elections.

enjoy your turd

90% of minorities in the U.S. believe the Republican Party is racist? And how did you come to that determination?

so no one is allowed to discuss WHY it hurts peoples feelings?

how freedomy of you

There is a difference between having ones feelings hurt and having any material impact on ones life. Does being called a nigger hurt someone's feelings? I am sure it does. But, that is after all up to that person. I surely don't think blacks react uniformly do you?

I won't argue that the word hurts feelings. It just doesn't have an impact over and above that which is what I am arguing.

There is a difference between having ones feelings hurt and having any material impact on ones life. Does being called a nigger hurt someone's feelings? I am sure it does. But, that is after all up to that person. I surely don't think blacks react uniformly do you?

I won't argue that the word hurts feelings. It just doesn't have an impact over and above that which is what I am arguing.

you could do a personal experiment and go ask every black person you see today if they like being called a Ni88er?

It's pretty clear Desh was talking about non-black people using the word towards black people.

Oh! So black people aren’t color-blind and they have double standards? Why is it do you suppose that they feel authorized to exhibit their biases and bigotry but white folks aren’t?

Do we hear the fraudulent cry for color-blindness and equality from a people that are still color-sensitive and desiring of ”special rights” for themselves???

Oh! So black people aren’t color-blind and they have double standards? Why is it do you suppose that they feel authorized to exhibit their biases and bigotry but white folks aren’t?

Do we hear the fraudulent cry for color-blindness and equality from a people that are still color-sensitive and desiring of ”special rights” for themselves???

Don't cry. Soon white dudes will be a minority and then you can have white dude day. We'll permit that one day a year so you pathetic sad sacks can sit around reminiscing about the glory days when your will reigned. We may also throw in a small statue in Pittsburgh. I'm not going to authorize any Washington statues, they are way too expensive and we'll need that money for free abortions.

It seems pretty clear you aren't familiar with the history of the n-word. I'd suggest you do some research on it and then come back to the discussion if you are asking why some black people use it but whites (or other races) can't. And notice I said some. There are plenty of blacks that don't like it to be used at all, even by black folks.

The actual history of the word nigger comes from the southern accent of the word ”negro” As pronounced by southerners the word “negro” comes out “negra.” The word nigger is simply a flawed pronunciation of the word negro. Once upon a time the word negro or negra was totally accepted by every race including the blacks. However white leftist politically correct bastards managed to convince blacks they were the victims of a white slur because leftist pretend to defend blacks but actually enslave them to a vote buying reliance on BIG white slave master government. But that’s what politically correct leftist bastards do. They’re leftist morons and scammers hell bent on the separation of races a divided citizenry and animosity from blacks so the left can convince them they’re victims and the left is their defender. In reality the left is their slave master.

Back