Blimey O'Reilly

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Hero of the right Bill O'Reilly throws his toys out of the pram.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Flips Out[/ame]

Last edited:
It is even better set to music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yyp43mZq7s&feature=related"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Fuck It Remix[/ame]

I could never condone holding a well respected journalist up to public ridicule like this.

Luckily, Mr O'Reilly fails to meet the criteria so :D

I'm not sure, it looks nice though.

Maybe O'Reilly should start doing infomercials.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0dRcdyizU"]YouTube - Katana Sword Infomercial Goes Wrong[/ame]

You mean this isn't his usual behaviour?

I'm learning something new everyday around here.

Btw, I like your new avatar. What is it?

I do like this one, not sure if it is a true story though.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]A 27-year-old white male resident of Wimbledon was arrested in a pumpkin patch on Friday, and charged with lewd behaviour, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect stated that he was driving past a pumpkin patch when he was overcome with an insatiable desire. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a jailhouse interview.

He pulled over, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. "I guess I was just really into it," he commented with evident embarrassment.
The man failed to notice the approach of a Wimbledon Municipal police car, and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"It was an unusual situation, that's for sure." said the officer. "I walked up and he's just working away at this pumpkin. I went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He was startled at first, then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? Damn, is it midnight already?'"
[/FONT]

Another contender for a Darwin award!

:D It's a good one, even if it seems like it came from The Onion.

I do like this one, not sure if it is a true story though.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]A 27-year-old white male resident of Wimbledon was arrested in a pumpkin patch on Friday, and charged with lewd behaviour, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect stated that he was driving past a pumpkin patch when he was overcome with an insatiable desire. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a jailhouse interview.

He pulled over, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. "I guess I was just really into it," he commented with evident embarrassment.
The man failed to notice the approach of a Wimbledon Municipal police car, and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"It was an unusual situation, that's for sure." said the officer. "I walked up and he's just working away at this pumpkin. I went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He was startled at first, then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? Damn, is it midnight already?'"
[/FONT]

how cool, post a video over two decades old and judge the man based on that....

sweet, now can we judge obama on doing cocaine and other drugs two decades ago....

:rolleyes:

sweet, now can we judge obama on doing cocaine and other drugs two decades ago....

You don't think he's being judged on his abysmal televisual output during the following 20 years?

the OP is about something he did over 20 years ago....

Yes, it's rather obvious from his "youthful" appearance.

However, most sensible people have come to the conclusion, from his large body of "journalistic work", that he's a bit of a cock even without regard to the ranting.

Or we can judge bu$h on doing cocaine and other drugs three decades ago, not to mention his falling off the wagon while in the WH... :rolleyes:

Back