Blimey O'Reilly

I think we should remember we are guests and act accordingly. I have posted far to much in the last couple of days, I think I might cut down a little. Maybe go and throw rocks at cats or something.

It's like we never left almost, still a bit too quiet though.

You almost had me going then, when did this side of your nature first become apparent?

I think we should remember we are guests and act accordingly. I have posted far to much in the last couple of days, I think I might cut down a little. Maybe go and throw rocks at cats or something.

Well, the Foul One has started up her froggie-bashing again, even though yesterday she was lecturing about leaving all the old stuff behind, new board-new start, etc. One thing we can always count on is her hypocrisy. :wall:

I have her on ignore with the webbed one. It is better for the board that way.
Maybe she will tire of it when she knows I am not responding.

Who is "she?"

Must be a private thing.... all the new people on the board... time to learn who we should mock and who is actually here with an ability to discuss their views rationally (regardless of affiliation).

Froggie... how about helping us out... give us a run down on all the new people on this board that you know from somewhere else....

For $44.95 I would say that is a fair observation. I wonder how they explained it down the hospital?

Oh I'm sure they heard much better stories than that. I have a friend who's an emergency room nurse that told me about the guy with a can up his rectum who accidently slipped and fell naked in his bath room and landed on a can of WD-40. She said she even managed to keep a straight face.

Who is "she?"

She's talking about me. I'll stand on my own merit here. She has been itching for a fight posting crap on my private page, I took it down. She negative repped me so I gave her one back :) The majority of posters from the other board are slightly left, to hanging off the left cliff, in their political views. There are currently just 4 of us with more conservative views from that board, and I think 9 of the other stripe.

Back