Blimey O'Reilly

Must be a private thing.... all the new people on the board... time to learn who we should mock and who is actually here with an ability to discuss their views rationally (regardless of affiliation).

Froggie... how about helping us out... give us a run down on all the new people on this board that you know from somewhere else....

Hey, Freak, I am not about that, as they have stated, you have to decide for yourself. Just remember, you like me best, okay! xo

She's talking about me. I'll stand on my own merit here. She has been itching for a fight posting crap on my private page, I took it down. She negative repped me so I gave her one back :) The majority of posters from the other board are slightly left, to hanging off the left cliff, in their political views. There are currently just 4 of us with more conservative views from that board, and I think 9 of the other stripe.

Hmm, sounds like some drama :)

Heads up for an envite, as it is my duty as moderator of the Conservative Coalition to hook you up. I warn you though - I am highly elitist and old school, and would fit in well with the New England crowd of old, so you may not like me much as a conservative (also, I'm a huge anti-Southern bigot)...

:clink:

Heads up for an envite, as it is my duty as moderator of the Conservative Coalition to hook you up. I warn you though - I am highly elitist and old school, and would fit in well with the New England crowd of old, so you may not like me much as a conservative (also, I'm a huge anti-Southern bigot)...

I just bake cookies, how dramatic is that?

Oh, and another thing, all one has to so os look at the caliber of the posting to know who it is that brings the drama!

I am just a Grammy who wants America to be restored.

Froggie, I am not sure America Can be restored per sie. We just need to ensure that the new format is in the proper direction.
The only constant in the universe is change.

It's total drama.

I already know about your stripes and I have no qualms. The anti southern stuff is silly :pke:

I'm an Adams fan myself.

Froggie, I am not sure America Can be restored per sie. We just need to ensure that the new format is in the proper direction.
The only constant in the universe is change.

True, I will now say, I want America to be better than before!

Back