Blizzard in Copenhagen (with video)

meme

:lmao:

-----------------------------------------------------

I knew that the Copenhagen conference would be a time to break out the shovels. I just didn’t realize that they would be snow shovels.

Well, actually I suspected it would.

The Copenhagen Post: “Bitter cold and steady snowfall has paralyzed the country’s roads and public transport since yesterday, and the icy cold weather is expected to get even worse over the next couple days.”

What have I been saying? On Sunday night, the forecast was for record cold today in Copenhagen. Later that was upgraded to cold. Now, 4 inches of snow have fallen on the Church of Global Warming Clearwater Revival.

Bloomberg News: “World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.”

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

But it does show that it is time to use real science — not political science — to determine A. What the hell the temperature is, B. What the temperature has been in the past millenniums, and C. What the optimum temperature of the Earth should be.

I am not scientists, but I do think having an entire continent submerged under ice is a pretty big waste of space.

Covering Greenland with ice is equally wasteful.

Polar bears are just grizzly bears in white suits.

Get over it.

Meanwhile we “deniers” do appreciate that the Greenlier-Than-Thou crowd has been forced by their Climategate scandal to back down and call us skeptics.
http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/6064

YouTube- Copenhagen climate summit covered with snowfall

I knew that the Copenhagen conference would be a time to break out the shovels. I just didn’t realize that they would be snow shovels.

The Copenhagen Post: “Bitter cold and steady snowfall has paralyzed the country’s roads and public transport since yesterday, and the icy cold weather is expected to get even worse over the next couple days.”

What have I been saying? On Sunday night, the forecast was for record cold today in Copenhagen. Later that was upgraded to cold. Now, 4 inches of snow have fallen on the Church of Global Warming Clearwater Revival.

Bloomberg News: “World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.”

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

But it does show that it is time to use real science — not political science — to determine A. What the hell the temperature is, B. What the temperature has been in the past millenniums, and C. What the optimum temperature of the Earth should be.

I am not scientists, but I do think having an entire continent submerged under ice is a pretty big waste of space.

Get over it.

Meanwhile we “deniers” do appreciate that the Greenlier-Than-Thou crowd has been forced by their Climategate scandal to back down and call us skeptics.

My friend owns a taxi business in Copenhagen. It's killin' him right now, but he and all his friends are in hysterics over what this does to the Warmies at Climategate.

What a bunch a maroons!

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

Get over it.

While I do not think the AGW theory is correct, I also don't find it all that shocking that it is cold and snows in December in Denmark.

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

Get over it.

Darn, I didn't know Denmark was on the same latitude as Hawaii.

Oh, wait -- snow in December isn't rare in Copenhagen. Who woulda thunk it?

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

Get over it.

“World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight."

And people say there is no God. :cof1:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

While I do not think the AGW theory is correct, I also don't find it all that shocking that it is cold and snows in December in Denmark.

I agree, but it's really funny to see warmers get their panties in a bunch.

they love getting upset when sceptics do the weather stories. And sceptics get upset when heatwaves are used similarly. It's a ying yang of bias. LOL

actually, you're wrong....snow is rare in copenhagen....:palm:

http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/denmar1/ss/weatherdenmark.htm

There's nothing in your link that says what you claimed. In fact, a link within the site states: "The start of the Scandinavian winter season is now here, bringing with it the opening of ski resorts and many other winter activities. Travel costs are very low this month as the Christmas rates are not yet charged. Now snow transforms Scandinavia into a chilly winter wonderland. Read more: Scandinavia In November."

Also:

"Spells of cold weather occur in most winters when the waters of the Baltic freeze in whole or in part. In some winters such spells may be prolonged. If this happens the waters of the Sound between Zeeland and south Sweden may freeze. The average duration of winter snow cover is about thirty days but in some winters there may be little snow."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/country_guides/results.shtml?tt=TT003490

Rare weather incidents are part of the global warming effects.

Why the Fuck do you people refuse to allow these facts to permeate your atrophied brains?

once this hits mainstream media, the climate change and global warming movement will die with a whimper.

NEWSFLASH!!

It gets COLD and SNOWS in DENMARK in the WINTER!!

OH THE HORROR!!!

And it's all the "evidence" that corporate teat-sucking Righties need to prove Climate Change is a LIE!

Last edited:
good gawd what a load..nobody is denying there is CLIMATE CHANGE..just that the religious cult of "man made global warming" spewed by the the cult leader AL GORE and his commie comrades in this administration is CRAPPOLA..and lets not forget the BILLIONS of dollars they are wanting to EXTORT from the American people to give for this religion..and the lefties want to accuse others of sucking off people TITS..LOL

Last edited:

Divine intervention?

I don’t know.

Get over it.

good gawd what a load..nobody is denying there is CLIMATE CHANGE..just that the religious cult of "man made global warming" spewed by the the cult leader AL GORE and his commie comrades in this administration is CRAPPOLA..and lets not forget the BILLIONS of dollars they are wanting to EXTORT from the American people to give for this religion..and the lefties want to accuse others of sucking off people TITS..LOL

"Nobody is denying there is climate change..."

That sure doesn't sound like the tone set by the first article you posted...that guy sure sounds like a "denier". He even refers to himself as one.

"Nobody is denying there is climate change..."

That sure doesn't sound like the tone set by the first article you posted...that guy sure sounds like a "denier". He even refers to himself as one.

a DENIER, hell he may even be a TEABAGGER..the name calling by you cult followers of the religion of Al Gore Man made Global Warming and this administration is something to behold.:palm:

Last edited:
There's nothing in your link that says what you claimed. In fact, a link within the site states: "The start of the Scandinavian winter season is now here, bringing with it the opening of ski resorts and many other winter activities. Travel costs are very low this month as the Christmas rates are not yet charged. Now snow transforms Scandinavia into a chilly winter wonderland. Read more: Scandinavia In November."

Also:

"Spells of cold weather occur in most winters when the waters of the Baltic freeze in whole or in part. In some winters such spells may be prolonged. If this happens the waters of the Sound between Zeeland and south Sweden may freeze. The average duration of winter snow cover is about thirty days but in some winters there may be little snow."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/country_guides/results.shtml?tt=TT003490

yes it does....it expressly says "snow is rare"...are you really going to argue that denmark doesn't have mild weather for its norther location? are you really going to argue that it snows a lot in denmark and that this blizzard is common? it is a fact snow is rare this time of year for copenhagen....try reading my link again, you obviously failed to read it properly

Rare weather incidents are part of the global warming effects.

Why the Fuck do you people refuse to allow these facts to permeate your atrophied brains?

Then explain why the fuck rare weather incidents couldn't be part of a cooling effect; ie: another ice age.

Back