Blizzard in Copenhagen (with video)

Now show us the DATA they used to reach their conclusions....

Bonus points for any of them that did not use the CRU or NASA data.

Now let's be fair.

We're still waiting on meme and Dix to compile their list of reputable and internationally-recognized scientific organizations that have expertise in climate science, and who agree with their position...give them a little more time. I'm sure their list is forthcoming.

Last edited:
NASA? Why NASA? You're fucking ridiculous. Kill yourself. NONE OF THE DATA HAS BEEN CALLED INTO QUESTION AT ALL, AND SAYING IT HAS BEEN SHOULD EARN YOU JAILTIME BECAUSE IT'S SLANDER.

CRU, NASA, and the other place don't create data, they collect data.

ahh... so today is spazzie troll?

Now let's be fair.

We're still waiting on meme and Dix to compile their list of reputable and internationally-recognized scientific organizations that have expertise in climate science, and who agree with their position...give them a little more time. I'm sure their list is forthcoming.

No worries... I am sure Cypress knows exactly whose data those organizations used.

No need to wait on other people to provide it.

Now let's be fair.

we are waiting for you to post ANYTHING other than silly potshots at others..
we'll probably all be dead by then or I'm sure if you ever did we'd all want someone to shoot us.....:cof1:

NASA? Why NASA? You're fucking ridiculous. Kill yourself. NONE OF THE DATA HAS BEEN CALLED INTO QUESTION AT ALL, AND SAYING IT HAS BEEN SHOULD EARN YOU JAILTIME BECAUSE IT'S SLANDER.

CRU, NASA, and the other place don't create data, they collect data.

lol...the resident troll believes slander is a criminal offense....

Back