Blizzard in Copenhagen (with video)

NEWSFLASH!!

It gets COLD and SNOWS in DENMARK in the WINTER!!

OH THE HORROR!!!

And it's all the "evidence" that corporate teat-sucking Righties need to prove Climate Change is a LIE!

But the best part is watching your fat sweaty ass getting in a tizzy over it.

Hey fatso! Plug your nose and cover your gob. Yer' about to BLOW!!!

Run for cover!!​
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

yes it does....it expressly says "snow is rare"...are you really going to argue that denmark doesn't have mild weather for its norther location? are you really going to argue that it snows a lot in denmark and that this blizzard is common? it is a fact snow is rare this time of year for copenhagen....try reading my link again, you obviously failed to read it properly

Shitsiefan wants to only read her citation.

The greatest rainfall comes between September and November. Snow is rare.

http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/denmar1/ss/weatherdenmark.htm

good gawd what a load..nobody is denying there is CLIMATE CHANGE..just that the religious cult of "man made global warming" spewed by the the cult leader AL GORE and his commie comrades in this administration is CRAPPOLA..and lets not forget the BILLIONS of dollars they are wanting to EXTORT from the American people to give for this religion..and the lefties want to accuse others of sucking off people TITS..LOL

Ironic headline of the decade:
Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming

By Christian Wienberg in Bloomberg News
Dec. 17 (Bloomberg) — World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.
“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute, said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts. U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.
Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors. It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

DMI defines a white Christmas as 90 percent of the country being covered by at least 2 centimeters of snow on the afternoon of Dec. 24.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/anti-cl...conference-finale-hit-with-snow-and-cold.html

yes it does....it expressly says "snow is rare"...are you really going to argue that denmark doesn't have mild weather for its norther location? are you really going to argue that it snows a lot in denmark and that this blizzard is common? it is a fact snow is rare this time of year for copenhagen....try reading my link again, you obviously failed to read it properly

You're right, I was looking for a line that said "snow is rare in Copenhagen".
Maybe I should have sent the conference a picture of my flowers blooming in Pittsburgh in December, as much a rarity as the snow in Copenhagen although in the opposite direction.

The current effects of global warming are less than 1 degree. Even if our worst fears come about and warming goes up to 8 degrees it will still snow in the winter in Denmark. Most of the country will just be underwater.

You're right, I was looking for a line that said "snow is rare in Copenhagen".
Maybe I should have sent the conference a picture of my flowers blooming in Pittsburgh in December, as much a rarity as the snow in Copenhagen although in the opposite direction.

Yeah and it snowed in cities by the ocean in California many years ago.

Ironic headline of the decade:
Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming

By Christian Wienberg in Bloomberg News
Dec. 17 (Bloomberg) — World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.
“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute, said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts. U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.
Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors. It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

DMI defines a white Christmas as 90 percent of the country being covered by at least 2 centimeters of snow on the afternoon of Dec. 24.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/anti-cl...conference-finale-hit-with-snow-and-cold.html

90% of the country being covered by 2 centimeters of snow is pretty fucking significant snowfall. "Only" having seven of those in the last century means your country is covered in ice.

good gawd what a load..nobody is denying there is CLIMATE CHANGE..just that the religious cult of "man made global warming" spewed by the the cult leader AL GORE the U.S. National Academy of Sciences and his their commie comrades in this administration global climate science community, is CRAPPOLA..and lets not forget the BILLIONS of dollars they are wanting to EXTORT from the American people to give for this religion..and the lefties want to accuse others of sucking off people TITS..LOL

Tell you what, cupcake....

I'll list all the reputable, internationally-recognized organizations with actual expertise in climate science who think there IS a very high probability that man is significantly changing the climate.....

And you give me YOUR list of reputable and internationally-recognized scientific organizations that have expertise in climate science, and who agree with your position. I will check back, toodles.

MY LIST

U.S. National Academy of Sciences
U.S. National Aeronautical and Space Administration
American Geophysical Union

Royal Society of United Kingdom
National Science Academy of Japan
National Science Academy of German
National Science Academy of Canada
National Science Academy of Italy
National Science Academy of India
National Science Academy of China
National Science Academy of France
National Science Academy of Brazil
National Science Academy Australia,
National Science Academy Belgium,
National Science Academy, of the Caribbean, ,
National Science Academy Indonesia,
National Science Academy Ireland
National Science Academy Kenya,
National Science Academy Malaysia,
National Science Academy Mexico
National Science Academy of New Zealand
National Science Academy South Africa,
National Science Academy of Sweden,
Polish Academy of Sciences

American Meteorological Society
American Association for the Advancement of Science
Intergovernmnetal Panel on Climate Change
World Meteorological Organization
European Academy of Sciences
International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Science
European Science Foundation
European Geosciences Union
Geological Society of America
Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Royal Meteorological Society (UK)

YOUR LIST

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (pending)

Climate change is characterized by weather extremes.

Just an FYI.

yeah....and thus the warmers can now claim "something" is happening because weather changes....how quickly the global warming term died....

good lord, we have only approximately 150 years of hard weather data and these idiots want to somehow claim they know what changes are caused by humans....

scientist claim the earth has undergone multiple ice ages.....tell me, did the cavemen start blaming each others farts for the extreme change in weather?

yeah....and thus the warmers can now claim "something" is happening because weather changes....how quickly the global warming term died....

good lord, we have only approximately 150 years of hard weather data and these idiots want to somehow claim they know what changes are caused by humans....

scientist claim the earth has undergone multiple ice ages.....tell me, did the cavemen start blaming each others farts for the extreme change in weather?

My statement had nothing at all to do with AGW.

It was a plain statement of fact: climate change is characterized by weather extremes, if you know anything about it. I'm not talking about cause.

My statement had nothing at all to do with AGW.

It was a plain statement of fact: climate change is characterized by weather extremes, if you know anything about it. I'm not talking about cause.

i never said your statement did.....:pke:

i have no idea why you took my response so personally....

LOL

How did I take your response personally?

Your response was about AGW. My statement had nothing to do with AGW. Period.

What would be more hillarious than the cult of the Goreacle would be to go back and look at what the Goreacle said would happen like 20 yrs ago. Wasn't he claiming global doom by now?

Tell you what, cupcake....

I'll list all the reputable, internationally-recognized organizations with actual expertise in climate science who think there IS a very high probability that man is significantly changing the climate.....

And you give me YOUR list of reputable and internationally-recognized scientific organizations that have expertise in climate science, and who agree with your position. I will check back, toodles.

Apparently MeMe, Tinfoil, and Dixie haven't been able to come up with any, so the final tally is:

MEME'S LIST
NONE-ZERO-ZILCH

MY LIST

Apparently MeMe, Tinfoil, and Dixie haven't been able to come up with any, so the final tally is:

MEME'S LIST
NONE-ZERO-ZILCH

MY LIST

Now show us the DATA they used to reach their conclusions....

Bonus points for any of them that did not use the CRU or NASA data.

Now show us the DATA they used to reach their conclusions....

Bonus points for any of them that did not use the CRU or NASA data.

NASA? Why NASA? You're fucking ridiculous. Kill yourself. NONE OF THE DATA HAS BEEN CALLED INTO QUESTION AT ALL, AND SAYING IT HAS BEEN SHOULD EARN YOU JAILTIME BECAUSE IT'S SLANDER.

CRU, NASA, and the other place don't create data, they collect data.

Back