Blue Dog Democrat

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
the gov of ny picked a blue dog democrat today. i know, roughly, what they stand for, e.g., more conservative dems. however, i am curious as to what you guys think. what are blue dog dems to you? do any here consider themsevles blue dogs? why, if they are so conservative, do they remain in the democratic party?

i just saw darla's post after this thread, her post is a perfect example of why i am interested in this issue/question. she called the pick a republican in all but name....however, does this lady vote dem? if so, why? especially if people like snarla, from her own party, basically call her a traitor.

Many dems are "traitors" We are not much of a lockstep party like the publicans.
Many of us are functional independents.

Since the Republican party is such a lockstep party it dissassociates independent thinkers.

Many dems are "traitors" We are not much of a lockstep party like the publicans.
Many of us are functional independents.

Since the Republican party is such a lockstep party it dissassociates independent thinkers.

how untrue and uninformed, sad for you. many left the republican party and became libertarians and many criticize their leaders unlike the most dems.

further, if they are so independent, these blue dogs, why do the VOTE DEMOCRAT? actions speak louder than words :pke:

how untrue and uninformed, sad for you. many left the republican party and became libertarians and many criticize their leaders unlike the most dems.

further, if they are so independent, these blue dogs, why do the VOTE DEMOCRAT? actions speak louder than words :pke:

I only register as Demoncrat because my state does not offer unaffiliated registration. Independent is a political party here at least.

Yeah those embaressed republican libertarians :D

blue dog dems are the remainder of the conservative democrats from the reagan years.
fiscally conservative, social moderates, but hardly liberal.

so what do they mean or represent to you? traitors? what? you have a class of people that you call republican but for name, yet who vote for your party members.

Traitors, wtf are you babbling about Spurt? Who are you calling a traitor, you little pisspot?

Traitors, wtf are you babbling about Spurt? Who are you calling a traitor, you little pisspot?

snarla....learn to read...i asked if that is what you would call them. do you know what a ? <-- is? my post is clear, i am interested in your answer to it. now you can play this pissy game or you can engage in actual discussion, the choice is yours:

so what do they mean or represent to you? traitors? what? you have a class of people that you call republican but for name, yet who vote for your party members.

snarla....learn to read...i asked if that is what you would call them. do you know what a ? <-- is? my post is clear, i am interested in your answer to it. now you can play this pissy game or you can engage in actual discussion, the choice is yours:

If what is what I would call whom?

If what is what I would call whom?

the title of the thread is "blue dog democrats" that is what we are discussing. my second post referenced you calling the new NY senator, whom was labeled a blue dog democrat by the media, a "repulican in all but name."

that to me sounds like they are traitors to your party. so i asked you what blue dogs mean or represent to you. traitors? what? in other words, are they traitors, if not, what are they to you....i mean you have a person whom you call a republican, in all but name, but this person votes dem.

the gov of ny picked a blue dog democrat today. i know, roughly, what they stand for, e.g., more conservative dems. however, i am curious as to what you guys think. what are blue dog dems to you? do any here consider themsevles blue dogs? why, if they are so conservative, do they remain in the democratic party?

There are liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats. To partisans like me we are always going to 'dislike' or like less those we feel aren't 'true' to our parties beliefs or follow the party line. The nature of the beast.

the title of the thread is "blue dog democrats" that is what we are discussing. my second post referenced you calling the new NY senator, whom was labeled a blue dog democrat by the media, a "repulican in all but name."

that to me sounds like they are traitors to your party. so i asked you what blue dogs mean or represent to you. traitors? what? in other words, are they traitors, if not, what are they to you....i mean you have a person whom you call a republican, in all but name, but this person votes dem.

Ohh, the blue dog democrats.

I call them, the blue dog democrats.

Why what do you call them? you know they are entitled to their opinions Spurt. Stop being so nasty and intolerant.

Ohh, the blue dog democrats.

I call them, the blue dog democrats.

Why what do you call them? you know they are entitled to their opinions Spurt. Stop being so nasty and intolerant.

you're such a snarler snarla...my post was polite and sincere and you engage in pissy hissyfits...:rolleyes:

continue on being obtuse and pissy, i guess i was wrong in having any interest in your opinion. my mistake, won't ever make the mistake again of believing darla is capable of engaging in rational discussion, rather than sophmoric hissyfits.

carry on

you're such a snarler snarla...my post was polite and sincere and you engage in pissy hissyfits...:rolleyes:

continue on being obtuse and pissy, i guess i was wrong in having any interest in your opinion. my mistake, won't ever make the mistake again of believing darla is capable of engaging in rational discussion, rather than sophmoric hissyfits.

carry on

Spurt did you forget your medication this morning?

That guy never fails to entertain. Truly living in a state of delusion.

Independent thinking to him entails this:

Vote Democratic every election
Hate Republicans
Respond to everything by saying 'you're a Bush voter'

A true independent mind at work.

Spurt did you forget your medication this morning?

i don't take medications, but your concern is noted :rolleyes:

it is clear that you have no interest in disucssing politics or the topic of this thread, so you can just stop replying here. i am interested only in sincere opinions regarding how democrats view blue dog democrats.

bye

i don't take medications, but your concern is noted :rolleyes:

it is clear that you have no interest in disucssing politics or the topic of this thread, so you can just stop replying here. i am interested only in sincere opinions regarding how democrats view blue dog democrats.

bye

Spurt are you actually attempting to tell me which threads I can, and cannot, post on?

Back