Bourbon is here ...

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
Hello everyone, Bourbon is here. I’m an unapologetic Registered Democrat (for now) who’s can’t stand todays Toothless Democrats and don’t get me started about Republicans, they’re both an embarrassment to politics and America. That’s why I align more with being a “in your face Progressive” if you need a label, rather than a “manzy panzy Liberal”.

A Liberal is Pro-Gun Restriction, I don’t leave the house without my Gun.
A Liberal will argue over Global Warming and Abortion, I personally don’t give a damn what you think or do.
A Liberal will drive a Gas Saver, I have more 600 Ft-Lb of Gas Gargling Supercharged HP, Asphalt Melting Torque and Neighborhood Pissing DBs.

I believe if the facts are on your side, argue the facts!
If the Law is on your side, argue the Law!
If neither is on your side, what are you arguing about?

Politics can Suck, but mostly today's politics is Hilarious and a Joke (Politicians and Politics)

Hello everyone, Bourbon is here. I’m an unapologetic Registered Democrat (for now) who’s can’t stand todays Toothless Democrats and don’t get me started about Republicans, they’re both an embarrassment to politics and America. That’s why I align more with being a “in your face Progressive” if you need a label, rather than a “manzy panzy Liberal”.

A Liberal will argue over Global Warming and Abortion, I personally don’t give a damn what you think or do.
A Liberal will drive a Gas Saver, I have more 600 Ft-Lb of Gas Gargling Supercharged HP, Asphalt Melting Torque and Neighborhood Pissing DBs.

Politics can Suck, but mostly today's politics is Hilarious and a Joke (Politicians and Politics)

Why do you need a gun every time you leave your house? Sounds more like a "girlee" man to me

Why do you need a gun every time you leave your house? Sounds more like a "girlee" man to me

What's weird is Democrats tend to live in the cities where crime is more abundant, and it's the rural ones that seem to need guns to go out. If you're in grizzly country I'd understand, but not in the rural south that's for sure. Gators are sluggish out of water, and if you're in the water a guns not gonna do you much good. What are they protecting themselves from? Fear?

Welcome Bourbon. I just had Rye.

Is our old friend closer to a Jack Daniels or a Makers Mark?

And a neighbor just gave me a bottle of Jack Daniels, according to the label, Tennessee whiskey not a Bourbon. Love that you still have my quote first.

I've been collecting quotes since autoexec.bat.

"Quotes are the mental furniture of my life. From certain angles my inner landscape resembles a gallery hung with half-recalled citations, the rags and tag-ends of a lifetime of reading and listening." Geoffrey O’Brien

Looks like you have compensation issues

What's weird is Democrats tend to live in the cities where crime is more abundant, and it's the rural ones that seem to need guns to go out. If you're in grizzly country I'd understand, but not in the rural south that's for sure. Gators are sluggish out of water, and if you're in the water a guns not gonna do you much good. What are they protecting themselves from? Fear?

Don't bet on it sweet pee! "The maximum speed for a sprinting human is around 20 miles per hour, and most reasonably fit humans can exceed 10 mph for a short distance. It's possible that some small alligators might get as high as 25 mph for a short burst, but large alligators generally can't get above 7-8 mph."

Even a small gator 4-5 can really hurt you.

fuck off

go join the republicans

you dont belong in the Democratic party

we dont want you

you hate the party

dont be a member

we dont need assholes trying to fuck us from inside

fuck off

go join the republicans

we dont want you

you hate the party

dont be a member

Welcome, from the open-minded party of inclusiveness. lol

fuck off

go join the republicans

we dont want you

you hate the party

dont be a member

Are you telling him to secede from the Democrat Party? Because, if there's one think you jackasses understand, it's motherfucking secession!

Back