Bourbon is here ...

the Democratic party has a platform

the republicans party only platform is Trump now

he needs to go be the one to help build a replacement for the republican party

not trying to change what the already formed Democratic party believes in

Hello everyone, Bourbon is here. I’m an unapologetic Registered Democrat (for now) who’s can’t stand todays Toothless Democrats and don’t get me started about Republicans, they’re both an embarrassment to politics and America. That’s why I align more with being a “in your face Progressive” if you need a label, rather than a “manzy panzy Liberal”.

A Liberal is Pro-Gun Restriction, I don’t leave the house without my Gun.
A Liberal will argue over Global Warming and Abortion, I personally don’t give a damn what you think or do.
A Liberal will drive a Gas Saver, I have more 600 Ft-Lb of Gas Gargling Supercharged HP, Asphalt Melting Torque and Neighborhood Pissing DBs.

I believe if the facts are on your side, argue the facts!
If the Law is on your side, argue the Law!
If neither is on your side, what are you arguing about?

Politics can Suck, but mostly today's politics is Hilarious and a Joke (Politicians and Politics)

not only does this one not like the Democrati party platform

he seems to hate his fellow democratic members

he needs to go elsewhere

Because I have that Right ... and me an Mr Kimber don’t waist our time calling out insults. We let out actions do all the talking.

what a fucking bullshit lump of a liar you are

who have you shot dickbag?

or do you just wave it arround like a fucking clown to scare the kids who step on your grass.

what a fucking bullshit lump of a liar you are

who have you shot dickbag?

or do you just wave it arround like a fucking clown to scare the kids who step on your grass.

I have my Opinions and you can have your Insults, after all, it’s just the Internet and it’s not like you scratch anyone eyes out, so please carry on.

Hello everyone, Bourbon is here. I’m an unapologetic Registered Democrat (for now) who’s can’t stand todays Toothless Democrats and don’t get me started about Republicans, they’re both an embarrassment to politics and America. That’s why I align more with being a “in your face Progressive” if you need a label, rather than a “manzy panzy Liberal”.

A Liberal will argue over Global Warming and Abortion, I personally don’t give a damn what you think or do.
A Liberal will drive a Gas Saver, I have more 600 Ft-Lb of Gas Gargling Supercharged HP, Asphalt Melting Torque and Neighborhood Pissing DBs.

Politics can Suck, but mostly today's politics is Hilarious and a Joke (Politicians and Politics)

Irony, a registered Democrat who thinks he knows what a fact is. We shall see.

you dont have anything in common with the Democratic party dude

how cannyou be black and not care about guns and the sane use and regulation of them

do you believe in science?

global warming is not something any sane person can just shrug their shoulders over

Abortion is pretty fucking important to 51 percent of the population that want to be in control of their own fucking flesh dude

it is a mountainous issue

Back