Bourbon is here ...

I believe if the facts are on your side, argue the facts!
If the Law is on your side, argue the Law!
If neither is on your side, what are you arguing about?
you

I believe in the FACTS

no matter what the law is

I will always stand with the facts

Diverse Human Beings Build this Country ...

????.....yeah, and?.......how about a demmycrat idea?......you know, something like "a random lottery is the best possible way to find immigrants that will help us build this country".......or other winning arguments, you know?......

hes not a democraatic party member or a progressive

hes a liar

Do you have any basis for this accusation? Because it looks like you're throwing him to the wolves just because you disagree with him on 3 issues. So he's not all that environmentally friendly, he owns a gun, and abortion isn't his biggest issue (mind you, he never said he was pro-life either) and now he's a fake Democrat? What about the dozens of other issues in the Democrat platform? What about wealthy inequality? Social safety nets? LGBTQ rights? Drug policy?

This is my problem with partisans... you have to fall completely in-line, or you must be with the other side. :palm:

????.....yeah, and?.......how about a demmycrat idea?......you know, something like "a random lottery is the best possible way to find immigrants that will help us build this country".......or other winning arguments, you know?......

dear fucking idiot ,

they are vetted

then there are only so many slots

so they do it by lottery

learn the facts you fucking fact adverse racist

fuck you very much

Do you have any basis for this accusation? Because it looks like you're throwing him to the wolves just because you disagree with him on 3 issues. So he's not all that environmentally friendly, he owns a gun, and abortion isn't his biggest issue (mind you, he never said he was pro-life either) and now he's a fake Democrat? What about the dozens of other issues in the Democrat platform? What about wealthy inequality? Social safety nets? LGBTQ rights? Drug policy?

This is my problem with partisans... you have to fall completely in-line, or you must be with the other side. :palm:

the internets are full of liars

why would a guy who prefesses all that crap be a democratic party member and call him self a progressive?

its an obvious lie

I have been doing these sites for well over a decade

if hes not a fake he needs his head to have a shake

I am helping him if Im not outing him

get it

Immigrants have done more for this country than you ever will, even in your wildest hyper-nationalist wet dreams.

why would a guy who prefesses all that crap be a democratic party member and call him self a progressive?

Maybe because political parties are vessels for policy change encompassing many diverse ideologies, not one size fits all echo chambers?

he is unlikely an American indigenous person

hen comes from immigrants Ill bet

some people just hate others out of nature

Maybe because political parties are vessels for policy change encompassing many diverse ideologies, not one size fits all echo chambers?

I dontn want people in my party fightingn everything we try to do

he needs to understand the facts or get out of the party

we are massively bigger than the republicann party already and will get bigger when we dont kneel to stupid sociopathic lies to retain SOME members

does he care about our members being cheated out of the right to vote?

this guy obviously doestn care about anyone but himself

he doesnt belong in a party that its WHOLE platform is about being caring of their fellow man

tell me why you call your self a libertarian?

do you know that whole ec onomic crap they spew is based on a school ofn economics that doesnt like math?

Back