Bowl Games

Last I recall hundred dollar bills in Monoply weren't green, and I ain't yet seen an apologist come up with the Monopoly money "explanation"

Just the symbolism is enough, especially since neither player looks suprised, as I said, seemingly just another day in the SEC

Real money is the shade of green of what was being handed out in the video.

I can understand why WB would says it's fake money. LSU officials claimed it was.

Last I recall hundred dollar bills in Monoply weren't green, and I ain't yet seen an apologist come up with the Monopoly money "explanation"

Just the symbolism is enough, especially since neither player looks suprised, as I said, seemingly just another day in the SEC

I have never seen real money that was blank on the back either.

You say SEC, like NCAA violations are only in one conference. Yeah, yeah, I know you hate college sports. We all get it.

You say SEC, like NCAA violations are only in one conference. Yeah, yeah, I know you hate college sports. We all get it.

For the 3rd time, it has nothing to do with the SEC.

Who said it was blank on the back? LSU officials?

I don't know, the 100 denomination is pretty visible, and interesting how the players don't show niether suprise nor embarassment, almost as if it is an acceptable

And as far as the SEC, it certainly is their reputation;

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/alabama's-long-history-unpunished-ncaa-violations-under-nick-saban
https://nesn.com/2018/08/nick-saban-accused-of-cheating-at-alabama-by-college-football-coach/
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/anonymous-coach-believes-sec-cheats-conference/
https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/big-ten/michigan/jim-harbaugh-cheaters/

Stop the vid at :03 and :37. lol

As I said, the 100 denomination is pretty visible, and neither player looks surprised nor embarassed

Question becomes why? I mean it is obvious Beckman ain't the brightest light bulb on the block, but what was he thinking, attempting to show, by doing it?

Does nothing for the reputation of LSU nor the SEC

Hmmm sounds like SEC envy at work here.
Geaux Tigers, unquestionably the best.
Ever...

Nah, hardly envy, I don't have any pony in the show to be envious, I do however don't like the way it ruined college football, made it semi pro, spend the bucks, you got the team, when it comes to spending two million to hire assistant coaches you've gone a bit too far

Anyone read about Odell Beckham, Jr. at the LSU game? Was the money fake he handed out? Was he drunk, spanking a cop, then taunting him? Now there’s a warrant for his arrest. You should never taunt a cop, not even when you are Beckham!

Anyone read about Odell Beckham, Jr. at the LSU game? Was the money fake he handed out? Was he drunk, spanking a cop, then taunting him? Now there’s a warrant for his arrest. You should never taunt a cop, not even when you are Beckham!

It's on video the assault on the security guard

Why don't you show me where I said Trump was an aggressor. Until then, it seems you're putting words in my mouth and something else in yours.

Am I Alexander Stevens? Am I the State of Mississippi?

They have credibility, and you do not. Your words do not, in any way, speak for the men who actually built the CSA. Only such speeches as Stephens' and declarations as Mississippi's tell the tale of what secession and the CSA were purposed for.

History shows that the first act of aggression between America and the Confederacy was the CSA attack on the US. You faggoty Democrats are making the exact same argument about Iran as you have long made about Sumter.

Nah, hardly envy, I don't have any pony in the show to be envious, I do however don't like the way it ruined college football, made it semi pro, spend the bucks, you got the team, when it comes to spending two million to hire assistant coaches you've gone a bit too far

That ship sailed decades ago. But it certainly was a thing of beauty. Ed O not so beautifil but he pulled it all together and pissed off Saban. That was sweet!

They have credibility, and you do not. Your words do not, in any way, speak for the men who actually built the CSA. Only such speeches as Stephens' and declarations as Mississippi's tell the tale of what secession and the CSA were purposed for.

History shows that the first act of aggression between America and the Confederacy was the CSA attack on the US. You faggoty Democrats are making the exact same argument about Iran as you have long made about Sumter.

Just as expected. You were asked direct questions and bent yourself into a pretzel avoiding them. You're a bigger coward that Winterborn. At least he pretends he can back up what he claims. You run like a pussy.

Just as expected. You were asked direct questions and bent yourself into a pretzel avoiding them. You're a bigger coward that Winterborn. At least he pretends he can back up what he claims. You run like a pussy.

I'll reiterate, without all of the confusing history stuff, that you do not speak for the men who built the CSA. Every single thing you say, in contradiction to what they said and did, is a lie.

You say that the CSA was not the aggressor, yet they attacked first.

You and your ilk claim that slavery was not the cause for secession, yet the nation's VP stated otherwise, as did the various states during their ratification of secession.

Every single thing you have said about the CSA and the civil war has been a lie.

Back