Boy Vance has made it impossible for Trump to run away from Project 2025

J.D. Vance has made it impossible for Trump to run away from Project 2025​

He wrote the foreword for a new book by Project 2025’s architect — and has backed some of its most extreme ideas.

I don’t think Trump was going to run away with it even before picking Vance, too many close Trumpkins directly connected to the project

Question becomes how effective is it as an issue when majority of Americans have no clue what it is nor what it prescribes

There is no party platform. Trump ended that. 2025 is his though. He is so proud of it that he denies it and lies about it. But it is his.
Exactly, Trump makes it up as he goes along, understandable, party platforms are lists of generalizations that can be interpreted anyway one wants, they have been meaningless since the 1950’s

Along with all of your other delusions, the fact you are now claiming to read Trump's mind despite his repeated statements is interesting, Lib Hater.

I expect are the type to murder your liberal family then go shoot up a mall. Please get some help before you do, son. You'll thank me for it. :thup:
I'm not reading Trump's mind you idiot. I Listened yesterday to Trump say he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Trump doesn't want ultimate unquestionable power. Wake up, that is exactly what the progressive/Marxist dem party has always wanted. He doesn't want the wealthy to rule the way the wealthy is ruling from this current administration. And Trump says he has absolutely nothing to do with Project 2025.
Trump also says he won the 2020 election.

He has no track record for the truth.

we would have to listen to your lies to find parallels.........nobody is listening to your lies.....
and it seems YOU haven't bothered to read the 2025 project or read / listened to Trumps speeches so how would you know if I was lying or not, You are just talking out your ass as usual.
I have read it and listened / read Trumps speeches.
why don't you try it and educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a fucking ass?
Have a nice day

Biden said he was going to stay in the race
And he didn't...and was honest to everyone that he was not going to do what he said he was going to do.

Trump, and the morons who continue to support him, still pretends that he won that election.

Trump loses.

and it seems YOU haven't bothered to read the 2025 project or read / listened to Trumps speeches so how would you know if I was lying or not, You are just talking out your ass as usual.
I have read it and listened / read Trumps speeches.
why don't you try it and educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a fucking ass?
Have a nice day
fuck off.....I've read it and I've read your lies about it.....you're full of shit and you've always been full of shit........lib'ruls are the only idiots stupid enough to believe the lies they know they made up........

fuck off.....I've read it and I've read your lies about it.....you're full of shit and you've always been full of shit........lib'ruls are the only idiots stupid enough to believe the lies they know they made up........
well I hope it doesn't happen but if we get the dictatorship YOU SEEM to want remember once you get something it is really hard to go back to what you had
Have a nice day

Back