Boy Vance has made it impossible for Trump to run away from Project 2025

well I hope it doesn't happen but if we get the dictatorship YOU SEEM to want remember once you get something it is really hard to go back to what you had
Have a nice day
lol.....you reject the elected nominee and replace him with someone no demmycrat has EVER voted for because a half dozen party elites tell you to and you pretend WE want a dictatorship........you certainly are as dumb as shit......

fuck off.....I've read it and I've read your lies about it.....you're full of shit and you've always been full of shit........lib'ruls are the only idiots stupid enough to believe the lies they know they made up........
oh another thing
You MIGHT have read the words but it is very questionable if you have the IQ to be able comprehend what it was saying .
maybe you should have a fourth or fifth grader explain it to you.
and maybe they can help you understand how Trump is telling his low IQ followers like you that he wants to do just about the exact SAME THING.
Have a nice day

lol.....you reject the elected nominee and replace him with someone no demmycrat has EVER voted for because a half dozen party elites tell you to and you pretend WE want a dictatorship........you certainly are as dumb as shit......
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know I had that much power, in fact I didn't know I did all that.
Thanks for telling me.
Have a nice day

sorry if you got your dick caught in your zipper but don't blame me for your pain......it's all the result of getting caught acting out what you accuse others of doing.....

oh another thing
You MIGHT have read the words but it is very questionable if you have the IQ to be able comprehend what it was saying .
maybe you should have a fourth or fifth grader explain it to you.
and maybe they can help you understand how Trump is telling his low IQ followers like you that he wants to do just about the exact SAME THING.
Have a nice day
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know I had that much power, in fact I didn't know I did all that.
Thanks for telling me.
Have a nice day
@PostmodernProphet is another example of a RW faux Christian. He's evil and worships the Dark Lord as demonstrated by his posts.

What saddens me is how many Trumpers are Satanists worshipping evil in the form of a draft-dodging, adulterous, lying, pedophile and oath-breaking traitor.

87ayz8.jpg

Back