Boycott Koch Products!

I am sorry you don't appreciate Jim, I find him to be very down to Earth.

And I also don't believe he is a fan of big government, so imagine you not knowing what you are talking about once again and being a prig about it.

Jim is just a big fan of the middle class and you aren't :(

The nonsense of 'you don't like the middle class' is quite absurd. It is the class warfare bullshit that so many on the left are in love with.

Back to Jim.... again... it is not a shock that a 'progressive' sits around demeaning libertarians.

I think denial is more dangerous, you go ahead and pretend the middle class is not losing ground in the USA, I will continue to work against it.

I am sorry your hate the left so much and feel we are the enemy.

Unrestricted monopolistic capitalism, govt for the benefit of corporate power and wealth ruled by aristocracy over the interests of the people and democracy. I get it.

I have always marveled at the belief that government restraint is advocacy of certain interests. Its equally marveling that human beings, lacking any floor for stupidity, are capable of buying into this faux maxim, and hence the gears of class war can continue to grind on.

I have always marveled at the belief that government restraint is advocacy of certain interests. Its equally marveling that human beings, lacking any floor for stupidity, are capable of buying into this faux maxim, and hence the gears of class war can continue to grind on.

How do you think they are able to keep people lining up on the battlefield?

A person trying to make lot's of money doesn't look at his surroundings as a warzone. He doesn't care about the social class of the other people, as its not relevant. All that concerns him are his skills at acquiring more money, the people he has to do business with, the laws and regulations, and his own personal lifestyle, assets, and history.

People who are not wealthy, can be taught via rhetoric that there is a war. The human impulses for envy, covetousness, and greed will allow unethical propagandists to preach to the middle and lower classes of the need to fight back for their fair share.

This is why poor people in this country could be conned into supporting Jefferson and his minions during the first party system. Jefferson and his allies were men of great wealth and privilege, yet they portrayed themselves as men of the people, because they didn't have real jobs, didn't support industrial growth, and flattered the common man with speeches about egalitarian democracy.

A person trying to make lot's of money doesn't look at his surroundings as a warzone. He doesn't care about the social class of the other people, as its not relevant. All that concerns him are his skills at acquiring more money, the people he has to do business with, the laws and regulations, and his own personal lifestyle, assets, and history.

People who are not wealthy, can be taught via rhetoric that there is a war. The human impulses for envy, covetousness, and greed will allow unethical propagandists to preach to the middle and lower classes of the need to fight back for their fair share.

This is why poor people in this country could be conned into supporting Jefferson and his minions during the first party system. Jefferson and his allies were men of great wealth and privilege, yet they portrayed themselves as men of the people, because they didn't have real jobs, didn't support industrial growth, and flattered the common man with speeches about egalitarian democracy.

You are very smart...:loveu:

Back