Boycott the Left!

Boy I tell ya, that RINGING endorsement from a flaming liberal pinhead, makes me feel so much better about annata's 'independent' nature!

Didja miss me, rube? Hey, guess what? If Annata's posts are so threatening, put HIM on ignore. Problem solved!

It's the libertarian thing. When Poet was here, I tried to point to the outright racism that was commonly opined. Damo had said previously that he wouldn't put up with it, yet nothing was ever doe, and finaly Poet left for good.

There was no racism.
What there was; was outright disgust for someone who held women in such a low disregard, that he would slap one who wagged her finger in his face.

Well that and it was fun to watch his overblown ego get deflated.

I am well familiar with annata's strategy, and I'm not falling for it. Annata wants us to all believe she is a 'moderate' or 'independent' or 'libertarian' or 'libertarian-ish-federalist" ...or anything besides a flaming left wing nutbag like you! Annata has more sense than you, because she knows there is no way to fight this battle in the uniform of a liberal, so they decided to deceive the enemy by wearing a different uniform.... it's standard military strategy.

And your punk ass doesn't get to tell me who I need to apologize to... got it?

Isn't wearing the "uniform" of the enemy, considered spying and aren't spies hung?

I am well familiar with annata's strategy, and I'm not falling for it. Annata wants us to all believe she is a 'moderate' or 'independent' or 'libertarian' or 'libertarian-ish-federalist" ...or anything besides a flaming left wing nutbag like you! Annata has more sense than you, because she knows there is no way to fight this battle in the uniform of a liberal, so they decided to deceive the enemy by wearing a different uniform.... it's standard military strategy.

And your punk ass doesn't get to tell me who I need to apologize to... got it?

Is that a threat? Ima gonna tell yo mama.

Back