Brandon has a fan club

I think Joe Biden is doing a fine job, RB. Compared with what Trump was doing...he is doing a tremendous job. We ought all to be grateful that Joe was elected...and that Trump was reoved from office.

What has Biden done that's really positive about his term in office? By the way, Trump wasn't (removed) from office. He lost an election. Joke on the other hand, has been pretty consistent in being a total fuckup so far.

I think Joe Biden is doing a fine job, RB. Compared with what Trump was doing...he is doing a tremendous job. We ought all to be grateful that Joe was elected...and that Trump was reoved from office.

Yep. He's doing a great job. The Afgan withdrawal debacle, a sagging economy (despite coming out of a massive shutdown when it should start to boom again) an ever increasing cost of living, completely ignoring illegals crossing an all but open border (all in an attempt to gain votes), increasing crime, and worse yet, making this country look weak, to name just a few of his screw-ups.
There will undoubtedly be more...

Trump, on the other hand (despite not keeping his mouth shut), had this country headed in the right direction economically until the Chinese released their Chinese Disease. He was starting to get the border under control, didn't take any shit from foreign adversaries, and wanted to make this country energy self sufficient, to name a few.

9821796.jpg

Yeah, 'ole Joe & the Ho are doing a great job :rolleyes:

Yep. He's doing a great job. The Afgan withdrawal debacle, a sagging economy (despite coming out of a massive shutdown when it should start to boom again) an ever increasing cost of living, completely ignoring illegals crossing an all but open border (all in an attempt to gain votes), increasing crime, and worse yet, making this country look weak, to name just a few of his screw-ups.
There will undoubtedly be more...

Trump, on the other hand (despite not keeping his mouth shut), had this country headed in the right direction economically until the Chinese released their Chinese Disease. He was starting to get the border under control, didn't take any shit from foreign adversaries, and wanted to make this country energy self sufficient, to name a few.

9821796.jpg

Yeah, 'ole Joe & the Ho are doing a great job :rolleyes:

Obviously we are of different opinions on this, RB.

I say if Trump is the Republican nominee and Joe Biden the Democratic candidate, Joe Biden will, rightfully, hand Trump his ass once again.

Obviously we are of different opinions on this, RB.

I say if Trump is the Republican nominee and Joe Biden the Democratic candidate, Joe Biden will, rightfully, hand Trump his ass once again.

Being adopted by great parents, yes we do.

Nope. I don't think so. Not this time...

Being adopted by great parents, yes we do.

Nope. I don't think so. Not this time...

I think this will be another great red tsunami...like the last one!

Should be interesting.

Getting ready to leave for the golf course. Hitting the ball better this year than I ever have. Also, unfortunately, paying more for golf than I ever have. I quit my job as golf starter, so my perk of free golf is gone. Gotta pay. $36 each day puts a big dent in my budget.

I think this will be another great red tsunami...like the last one!

Should be interesting.

Getting ready to leave for the golf course. Hitting the ball better this year than I ever have. Also, unfortunately, paying more for golf than I ever have. I quit my job as golf starter, so my perk of free golf is gone. Gotta pay. $36 each day puts a big dent in my budget.

Time will tell....if Joe doesn't get us into WW III.

My pool game is lacking lately, but I only play a few games a week anymore. Hopefully that changes for the upcoming tournament.
My car runs great! Better than it ever has. But it sucks fuel (about 10 MPG) big time, and Hi-test is $4.39 a gal. here. They claim
these cars are a money pit. I am starting to believe that. $25k for a motor that gets 10 MPG put one hell of a dent in my budget!

Glad to hear your golf game is going well. I hear golf is expensive too, maybe you should go back to work? I went back to work
to support my hobbies. Reloading costs have soared. It costs more today to reload than factory ammo cost 10 years ago, and
I have to put in my time and effort. At least my 35 yr. old $800 pool cue is still straight as a pin, and still plays better than I do...

Back