Brandon the boob

1694451810212-png.1375597

Indeed.

Looking at his watch as the bodies of the heroes arrived.

Dozing off…

Indeed,Earl.

Also responsible for cashing up Iran so that they could fund the planning and training of the HAMAS, Islamist butchers who slaughtered 1400 Israelis on Saturday 7th of October.

And not allowing the IDF to launch a ground offensive to exterminate these animals once and for all !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Projection

Indeed.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Trump: “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed. No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump: "You like the F-35? ... you can't see it. You literally can't see it. It's hard to fight a plane you can't see."

Trump: “If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,”

Mine are reasonable and based in reality.

Yours are just the usual droolbilly Trumper crap.

There are endless possibilities as to why the leader of the free world might have felt the need to briefly glance at his watch, but in typical fashion, the propaganda shitting idiots on the right jumped with both feet onto an opportunity to imply some negative intent, when there is absolutely zero indication or reason to.

And when you watch it in the form of a video, he barely glances at it....

biden-watch.gif

....you fucks post a still frame that leaves the impression that he stood there staring at it for several seconds.

That's just one of many reasons why the right is looked upon as a bunch of sleazy, lying assholes.

The far right MAGA morons post so much bullshit that I take everything they say and post with a large chunk of salt.
It's like The Boy who Cried Wolf. They lie so much, you tend to tune out anything they say.
Their credibility is lower than whale shit.

The far right MAGA morons post so much bullshit that I take everything they say and post with a large chunk of salt.
It's like The Boy who Cried Wolf. They lie so much, you tend to tune out anything they say.
Their credibility is lower than whale shit.

Something I realized long ago.

They're all graduates of The Rush Limbo School of Lying and Bullshit.

Back