Brandonomics, the gift that keep's on giving

So, the stock market isn't breaking records? Wages aren't increasing? We haven't added 14+ million jobs since the worst jobs President in modern American history left office?

If Trump had this economy, he'd be crowing about it 24x7. It would be the best economy EVAH.

You seem to seldom think before you prattle on.
1. Lefties are always screeching that the blue color workers don't have a stake in the stock market, that is for rich folk they say.
2. You ignore the fact that your dollar has something like 20% less buying power than pre Brandon. So any increases you are screeching about are a myth.
3. Job adding is a myth. Jobs returning is a reality.
4. Wages have and continue to lose ground to inflation.
5. Hopefully you are waking up to the fact those evil corporations do not pay taxes, YOU their customer DO.
6. One of your more moronic ultra leftiecohorts on this forum was arguing that she had no idea what credit card interest rates were because she paid her debt monthly and people should just pay them off every month.

A few facts for the "bartender".

1707396687934-png.1499696

1707396731438-png.1499698

url]

1707396710044-png.1499697

1. Lefties are always screeching that the blue color workers don't have a stake in the stock market, that is for rich folk they say.
2. You ignore the fact that your dollar has something like 20% less buying power than pre Brandon. So any increases you are screeching about are a myth.
5. Hopefully you are waking up to the fact those evil corporations do not pay taxes, YOU their customer DO.
6. One of your more moronic ultra leftiecohorts on this forum was arguing that she had no idea what credit card interest rates were because she paid her debt monthly and people should just pay them off every month.

URL]

I don't say that about the stock market. I've never said that about the stock market - because it isn't true. Investors don't have confidence when the economy is bad, and when the jobs situation is bad.

Is that your main point on that one? That "lefties say it"? I'm more interested in what is factual.

Jobs have returned, but many have been added. Combined, it has made our employment situation pretty incredible, and the unemployment rate is ridiculously low. A massive success after the worst jobs President in modern American history.

Wages are no longer losing ground to inflation. Oopsies on that one.

And you put a few cherrypicked things in there, as I predicted in my 1st response on this thread. But overall, this is a soaring economy now. Even Trump is trying to take credit for the market.

Biden gives zero fucks about Americans, never did, and now his biggest concern is Tapioca or not.

Oh yeah, and The United States is being invaded, and nothing done by the government that you pay taxes to.

Keep that in mind this November.

I don't say that about the stock market. I've never said that about the stock market - because it isn't true. Investors don't have confidence when the economy is bad, and when the jobs situation is bad.

Is that your main point on that one? That "lefties say it"? I'm more interested in what is factual.

Jobs have returned, but many have been added. Combined, it has made our employment situation pretty incredible, and the unemployment rate is ridiculously low. A massive success after the worst jobs President in modern American history.

Wages are no longer losing ground to inflation. Oopsies on that one.

And you put a few cherrypicked things in there, as I predicted in my 1st response on this thread. But overall, this is a soaring economy now. Even Trump is trying to take credit for the market.

I'm surprised that you think a rising stock market increases the wealth of the working class. I am happy your wages have increased 30% in the past couple of years. Your saying tht the government is now including those that are not looking for work, or are living off the government teat in their unemployment figures.
That said, with all the great news you are spouting, why are you scared shitless?

I'm surprised that you think a rising stock market increases the wealth of the working class. I am happy your wages have increased 30% in the past couple of years. Your saying tht the government is now including those that are not looking for work, or are living off the government teat in their unemployment figures.
That said, with all the great news you are spouting, why are you scared shitless?

Ah yes - the ol' standby when you have no facts.

By the way, I didn't say it "increased the wealth" of the working class. But it DOES reflect a good, sound economy - which is wild after the horrific circumstances Biden inherited, and particularly considering the many dire predictions conservatives had for the economy when he took office.

I remember it was the same w/ Obama's stimulus. Conservatives were predicting a Depression. Instead, we had the longest peacetime recovery in modern history.

I'm not a Dem or Republican - but there is no doubt that historically, Dems are way better for the economy.

I don't really have to debate this.

Everyone who has spent time on the planet Earth since 2016 knows exactly what Trump & the right would be saying if he was President & had this economy.

Ah yes - the ol' standby when you have no facts.

By the way, I didn't say it "increased the wealth" of the working class. But it DOES reflect a good, sound economy - which is wild after the horrific circumstances Biden inherited, and particularly considering the many dire predictions conservatives had for the economy when he took office.

I remember it was the same w/ Obama's stimulus. Conservatives were predicting a Depression. Instead, we had the longest peacetime recovery in modern history.

I'm not a Dem or Republican - but there is no doubt that historically, Dems are way better for the economy.

What you have said many times, everything is going great and way better than when Trump was president, yet you are scared that all Brandon's greatness will result in a loss come election time. You make
Absolutely no sense.

What you have said many times, everything is going great and way better than when Trump was president, yet you are scared that all Brandon's greatness will result in a loss come election time. You make
Absolutely no sense.

You capitalized "absolutely" in the middle of a sentence. So, there's that.

Americans Owe Over $1.1 Trillion In Credit Card Debt, Record Number Can’t Afford Rent

Americans are sinking deeper into financial struggles with a whopping $1.1 trillion in credit card debt, and a record number also cannot afford their rent.

Credit card debt jumped by $50 billion in just the last quarter of the year, 4.6% more than the previous quarter, according to data released Tuesday by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Credit card debt first hit a trillion dollars in August.

Maybe when you grow up you will have one.

Until then...

yeah - that was an extremely mature response from you - as usual

cuckoo cuckoo

in reality, I own a home, an rv, multiple vehicles, and my kids left college debt free.

oh - and I will be spending 10 days in Mexico seeing Both Dave Mathews and Phish - in luxury.

while you are probably on state aid

yeah - that was an extremely mature response from you - as usual

cuckoo cuckoo

in reality, I own a home, an rv, multiple vehicles, and my kids left college debt free.

oh - and I will be spending 10 days in Mexico seeing Both Dave Mathews and Phish - in luxury.

while you are probably on state aid
LOL.

Sure. I believe you.

And you think credit card debt is racist.

How do you manage to feed yourself?

LOL.

Sure. I believe you.

And you think credit card debt is racist.

How do you manage to feed yourself?

who cares who you believe.

derp derp retardo. back to the short bus - because I said idiot leftists have long claimed credit card scores are racist. your reading comprehension is pathetic - which explains the state aid need

url]

The point is they can process 5000 a day. Some would get in, some deported. However, piling them up is not good. You do miss the Trump days of kids in cages , don't you? Trump hid them, not even allowing politicians to see them. He paid mega millions to companies to hide and abuse those kids. He did real damage to them didn't he? you can't wait to rerun that can you?

Household repairs and utilities climb

Keeping your home in good shape has also become more expensive.

The price to repair household items increased 18.2% year over year in January, a record high. That includes things like fixes to household appliances, pest control, and basic upkeep like gardening.

Water and sewage maintenance increased 5.2% on an annual basis, and the price of garbage collection rose 6.4% from a year ago.
Some food prices continue to climb
Despite a surge in apartment construction in 2023,*rents still jumped 6% from a year ago.

Grocery costs increased by 0.4% over the past month — posting the biggest jump in a year — and were 1.2% higher than a year ago.

Grocery costs increased by 0.4% over the past month — posting the biggest jump in a year — and were 1.2% higher than a year ago.

While groceries continued their rise,*the cost of eating out*didn’t get better.
Compared to January 2020, right before the onset of the pandemic, food prices are up by more than 25%."
Another blow to consumers’ wallets was auto insurance, which surged by 20.6% year over year in January. That’s equal to the*largest increase since 1985.
Cable, satellite, and live-streaming television services jumped 5.7% year over year in January.
Fubo TV, for example,*raised its subscription plan*by $5 to its existing customers.*Those members were looking at a new price point between $79.99 and $104.99 per month, without including fees or taxes.
"It’s important to remember that a lower inflation rate does not mean that prices of most things are falling — rather, it simply means that prices are rising more slowly,"

Overall, food prices are up by over*25%, gas prices are roughly*20%*higher, and rents are up*22%*compared to January 2020, right before the pandemic began.

The point is they can process 5000 a day. Some would get in, some deported. However, piling them up is not good. You do miss the Trump days of kids in cages , don't you? Trump hid them, not even allowing politicians to see them. He paid mega millions to companies to hide and abuse those kids. He did real damage to them didn't he? you can't wait to rerun that can you?

Why should they process any at all? Why not deport those here illegally too? They aren't doing this country any good.
Kids in cages? Obama built those cages you assholes screamed Trump put them in. They should have been sent back. DUH!

Back