Breaking News - Leftist MUSLIM TERROISTS SHUT DOWN Gold Gate Bridge

Ive always wondered who is it that thinks this stuff up? Do they actually think doing this will have an impact at all on the war in Gaza? How will it work? Israelis will find out about this and everything will change? Palestinians will be so appalled that they will live peacefully with Jews? Seems to me the only impact is to aggravate commuters trying to go about their business.

This all started with the obama administration as he was a Muslim lover and had his VP biden screw up all his foreign affairs. Biden and obama gave Iran
billions of dollars so they could complete their nuclear program, and no one should be surprised that Iran has become the number terrorist nation in the
world. Iran was broke under the Trump administration, and we had no wars until the feckless bow down to our foreign enemies biden became our
illegitimate president. Biden's net worth now is around $8 million dollars. Anyone think he got that by saving his VP and Potus paychecks? LOL! Biden is
in the pocket of all of our foreign enemies. I'm not making fun of biden's feeble, emasculated, and skeleton body, but I am saying that he has no backbone.

The Left thinks they are so cute, ... hiding their Swastikas behind Islamic flags. As if that justifies their Jew hatred.

Breaking News - Leftist MUSLIM TERROISTS SHUT DOWN Gold Gate Bridge

I do not agree with this sort of protest, but it is not terrorism. It is civil disobedience. There was no violence. There was no reason to believe they were "leftists", or even "Muslims." While Muslims can have any name, the one protester named was "Riley Hugo", which does not sound like a Muslim name.

I do not agree with this sort of protest, but it is not terrorism. It is civil disobedience. There was no violence. There was no reason to believe they were "leftists", or even "Muslims." While Muslims can have any name, the one protester named was "Riley Hugo", which does not sound like a Muslim name.

They held an estimated 2,000 Americans hostage on the bridge, with no food and water, or bathrooms, for political reasons. Anyone trapped like that would feel imprisoned and terrorized.

I really don't care about one name. There are plenty of democrats that support the Jew butchering and rapists, Hamas terror organization.

They held an estimated 2,000 Americans hostage on the bridge, with no food and water, or bathrooms, for political reasons. Anyone trapped like that would feel imprisoned and terrorized.

I really don't care about one name. There are plenty of democrats that support the Jew butchering and rapists, Hamas terror organization.

Law and order in America has been systematically dissolved by the Revolution,,,,this is the big point that you might attempt to concentrate on...the why is a window onto the Hell that is in store for us.

Law and order in America has been systematically dissolved by the Revolution,,,,this is the big point that you might attempt to concentrate on...the why is a window onto the Hell that is in store for us.

Democrats want to create anarchy in order to convince voters they need a police State for their own safety. Which is why I call Biden ... Gestapo Joe the China Ho.

Democrats mainly use Blacks to defund the police. Climate change to kill the bourgeoise. Homosexuality as an excuse to sexualize children, and remove parental rights. And the welfare State to destroy traditional families, marriage, and work ethics.

So anyone who blocks traffic is committing an act of terrorism?

If they hold people hostage for political reasons.

So if you pull out into traffic, and then stop, you are holding people hostage for non-political reasons, and should go to prison for decades?

It definitely inconvenienced people, and I am not saying it should be legal, but we should not blow it out of proportion.

So if you pull out into traffic, and then stop, you are holding people hostage for non-political reasons, and should go to prison for decades?

It definitely inconvenienced people, and I am not saying it should be legal, but we should not blow it out of proportion.

TERRORISM Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

noun. the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com › browse › terrorism

TERRORISM Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

noun. the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com › browse › terrorism

They blocked a road with their bodies, and their cars. Had people been willing to kill them, they would have been easily run over. They did not use violence, or even intimidation.

They blocked a road with their bodies, and their cars. Had people been willing to kill them, they would have been easily run over. They did not use violence, or even intimidation.

I disagree, Walt. Using a 3,000 lb. car to imprison people and hold them hostage is violence. According to democrats, even words are violence.

And intentionally impeding traffic is illegal for a reason.

I disagree, Walt. Using a 3,000 lb. car to imprison people and hold them hostage is violence. According to democrats, even words are violence.

And intentionally impeding traffic is illegal for a reason.

So if you block the road with your 3,000 pound car, it is imprisoning people and holding them hostage with violence? Good thing NJ has fewer guns, because almost every NJ driver is then guilty of taking hostages with violence, and liable to be shot.

Back