Breaking News - Leftist MUSLIM TERROISTS SHUT DOWN Gold Gate Bridge

So if you pull out into traffic, and then stop, you are holding people hostage for non-political reasons, and should go to prison for decades?

It definitely inconvenienced people, and I am not saying it should be legal, but we should not blow it out of proportion.

Perhaps you are not as familiar with Bigdog as I am. He's a drama queen whose only purpose in life is to literally hate liberals. He's irrational and dishonest.

So if you block the road with your 3,000 pound car, it is imprisoning people and holding them hostage with violence? Good thing NJ has fewer guns, because almost every NJ driver is then guilty of taking hostages with violence, and liable to be shot.

If they hold people hostage for political reasons.

Some day, when these terrorists handcuff themselves together, someone is going to pull out a chainsaw so that they can get to their kids on the other side of the bridge.

If your child is in critical condition in the hospital, would a jury convict you for chopping off a democrat's arm, that is trying to stop you from possible saving your child's life?

You only need to cut off an arm, it is the weakest link.

Last edited:
If they hold people hostage for political reasons.

Are you now claiming that taking hostages is not a crime if it is for non-political reasons?

You say that any blocking of traffic is taking hostages. Taking hostages is a crime, whether it is for political reasons or not. Therefore, I can have people who slowly walk across the street arrested and thrown in prison for decades.

Some day, when these terrorists handcuff themselves together, someone is going to pull out a chainsaw so that they can get to their kids on the other side of the bridge.

I used to have to get to work in NYC. That involved going through the Lincoln Tunnel. There would be idiots who thought their vehicle was short enough to get through the Lincoln Tunnel, when they were not. They would block the tunnel for a period of time.

Was that terrorism?

Ive always wondered who is it that thinks this stuff up? Do they actually think doing this will have an impact at all on the war in Gaza? How will it work? Israelis will find out about this and everything will change? Palestinians will be so appalled that they will live peacefully with Jews? Seems to me the only impact is to aggravate commuters trying to go about their business.

Indeed or first responders trying to save lives.

Are you now claiming that taking hostages is not a crime if it is for non-political reasons?

You say that any blocking of traffic is taking hostages. Taking hostages is a crime, whether it is for political reasons or not. Therefore, I can have people who slowly walk across the street arrested and thrown in prison for decades.

I used to have to get to work in NYC. That involved going through the Lincoln Tunnel. There would be idiots who thought their vehicle was short enough to get through the Lincoln Tunnel, when they were not. They would block the tunnel for a period of time.

Was that terrorism?

It is illegal to intentionally impede traffic.

Taking hostages for political reasons is terrorism.

TERRORISM Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

noun. the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com › browse › terrorism[/QUOTE]

If a terrorist group commits an unlawful act to trap you on a bridge for political objectives, it is more than just impeding traffic.

If you block a bridge, you are not actually technically trapping people. You are trapping their cars, but they could walk out on one side or another.

If you block a bridge, you are not actually technically trapping people. You are trapping their cars, but they could walk out on one side or another.

Unless, you have a heart condition, are infirm. or have small kids or babies that could be endangered. And you don't know if they have a bom or an ambush waiting for you.

And being forced to abandon ones' car is a threat of financial terrorism, even robbery. I would feel trapped and threatened.

Back