BREAKING: Trump to Sue Joe Biden’s DOJ Over Unprecedented Mar-a-Lago Raid for $100 Million

Typical Trump, and so is the timing. The case will be dismissed in about 6 to 9 months, Trump to pay legal fees for opposing side.

Fully frivolous lawsuit.
It's not frivolous to sue a government for violating the law, Pretender. You are not a lawyer.

What was vague about the warrant?
It failed to mention the item(s).
It failed to justify a night time raid.
It failed to specify a crime.
Courts have already said the warrant
YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY A KANGAROO COURT!
was valid in his first failed lawsuit.
There wasn't one, dumbass.
Even Judge Cannon wasn't willing to throw out the warrant when asked to do so.
Irrelevance fallacy.

Did or did not Biden have unsecure boxes of classified documents in his home and personal office?
He did...illegally. They were obviously stolen, since Biden has NO authority to even have them in the first place! Worse, Biden exposed those documents to agents from Ukraine and China. That's called espionage, and is an act of treason.

He did. Classified documents but not national security documents. He returned them on first request instead of obstructing the government from getting them back. Makes a difference,
BLATANT LIE! Biden was NEVER authorized to have those documents at all...ever! He had them for YEARS!

You have no clue what you're talking about. You clearly have never held a security clearance with the government.
That happens to be incorrect. But instead of speculating about me, rebut the comment. Trump would not be in the trouble he’s in now had he simply reurned the documents when asked for them. The first request was by a simple letter not a subpoena.

All these cases against trump have been pure politics. The DOJ and scum like e jean carroll need to pay.

At least you idiots know where your campaign contributions are going.

But I guess you can take some solace in knowing that he'll never fully pay them what they agreed on or what he'll end up owing them after the case gets thrown out.

That happens to be incorrect. But instead of speculating about me, rebut the comment. Trump would not be in the trouble he’s in now had he simply reurned the documents when asked for them. The first request was by a simple letter not a subpoena.
Trump does not have to return any documents.

I can’t wait, his team of lawyers are stupid! This is going to open up all kinds of discovery. Trump is weird.
What is weird about filing a lawsuit and going through the process of discovery??

Kamala thinks she's Donald Trump. That's weird.
Walz put tampons on boy's restrooms in schools. That's weird.
Kamala denies her role as "border czar". That's weird.
Walz claims valor he never had. That's weird.
Biden boards random aircraft and wanders off and has to be fetched. That's weird.
Biden shakes hands with people that aren't there. That's weird.
Biden likes to talk about his hairy legs to children. That's weird.
Democrats want to expose young children to sexually deviant behavior and describe it as "normal". That's weird.

Back