Breitbart Defeats Mob

So if someone gets discredited or exposed for inaccurate reporting, we are still supposed to treat them like a credible news source?

That is bullshit. Credibility is something that, once lost, is not given back easily.

Isn't merit based on truth?
First of all, I don't recall anyone ever proving an accusations about Breitbart. Second, this video stands on its own. Union plants carry signs that they can't defend; get called off by a boss, then a woman calls him "gay" in frustration before they all walk off, defeated. Frankly I didn't think you'd be so closed-minded as to dismiss it so offhandedly.

First of all, I don't recall anyone ever proving an accusations about Breitbart. Second, this video stands on its own. Union plants carry signs that they can't defend; get called off by a boss, then a woman calls him "gay" in frustration before they all walk off, defeated. Frankly I didn't think you'd be so closed-minded as to dismiss it so offhandedly.
Both sides do it, it just isn't the left and it isn't that I dismiss it, it is just the way our politics are handled these days, Rove is known for sending in the goons to "help" at certain protests! I found it disappointing that they couldn't think of one way Glenn Beck is a coward, or lies, I can think of several ways he does both! He is a coward in that he never lets the others side have their say on his show! he is a liar on many issues...he calls himself Drudges "bitch".

Oh it has been proven, you just don't want to see the evidence that he posted the short version of the Sherrod speech causing everyone at Fox to get all worked up and the Obama administration to react before it found out the whole truth, he posted the whole video the next day, but Fox news had already done the damage to Ms. Sherrod.
I always like to see the rest of the story when it comes to Breitbart! It is also the same reason I don't rely on the Enquirer for my news, they may get some things right, but most often than not, they are stretching the truth!

Bad behavior happens on both sides. The USA is losing it collective mind!

Both sides do it, it just isn't the left and it isn't that I dismiss it, it is just the way our politics are handled these days, Rove is known for sending in the goons to "help" at certain protests! I found it disappointing that they couldn't think of one way Glenn Beck is a coward, or lies, I can think of several ways he does both! He is a coward in that he never lets the others side have their say on his show! he is a liar on many issues...he calls himself Drudges "bitch".

Oh it has been proven, you just don't want to see the evidence that he posted the short version of the Sherrod speech causing everyone at Fox to get all worked up and the Obama administration to react before it found out the whole truth, he posted the whole video the next day, but Fox news had already done the damage to Ms. Sherrod.
I always like to see the rest of the story when it comes to Breitbart! It is also the same reason I don't rely on the Enquirer for my news, they may get some things right, but most often than not, they are stretching the truth!

Bad behavior happens on both sides. The USA is losing it collective mind!
Correction: 51% of the USA is losing its mind. We call them "Democrats".

Correction: 51% of the USA is losing its mind. We call them "Democrats".
51 percent, really, I would have thought there were a few libertarians, a few undecided, a few non partisans, but I guess I am wrong! 51% and they still can't get a majority, no wonder you think they are libtards.

Wasn't he the half wit that got in trouble with his half truth? This probably isn't the real story, but half the story! Not impressed, sorry Damo!

Rana, just because the dude posted staged videos of ACORN, and intentionally posted an out of context, edited video that got a black lady fired from her job, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve journalistic credibility. Anyone can make a few honest mistakes!

Rana, just because the dude posted staged videos of ACORN, and intentionally posted an out of context, edited video that got a black lady fired from her job, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve journalistic credibility. Anyone can make a few honest mistakes!
Cypress, my bad, I am not use to the new news is all, I liked the days of Walter Cronkite, just call me an old fuddy!

Yet you lie and demand credibility for yourself.

Yet you lie and demand credibility for yourself.
Yankee, don't be obtuse, this has all been played out in the press and just because you choose to ignore the facts doesn't make us wrong and you right! Even Fox backed away from the dude and the issue real fast and tried to lay the blame elsewhere, there was no acceptance of their part in this drama!

Yankee, don't be obtuse, this has all been played out in the press and just because you choose to ignore the facts doesn't make us wrong and you right! Even Fox backed away from the dude and the issue real fast and tried to lay the blame elsewhere, there was no acceptance of their part in this drama!

Wow talk about obtuse. So the press crucified one who was not their own, and this is suppose to imply that he was guilty?

Wow talk about obtuse. So the press crucified one who was not their own, and this is suppose to imply that he was guilty?

Since he DID post staged videos of ACORN, and DID intentionally posted an out of context, edited video that got a black lady fired, his cedibility as a jounalist is shot.

No, the proof is in the video, her quotes were taken out of context, how can you deny that? I saw both videos, what was said and what was implied were two very different things, so you are being obtuse, he set out to smear her with a doctored video and that is what happened.

Back