Breitbart Defeats Mob

The black lady, you give yourself away right there! You know his name but not hers! Very telling, me thinks!
1. I said "black lady" because the person I was talking to said "black lady"... Check the quote box right above my post there, Frogs.

His name is in the title, not hard there... And her name is Shirley Sherrod... (I remember it because of the funny spelling.)

1. I said "black lady" because the person I was talking to said "black lady"...

His name is in the title, not hard there... And her name is Shirley Sherrod... (I remember it because of the funny spelling.)
Thanks, I like to think I am smart, but genius, no, that's not me!

Still is bad on you not knowing her name but seeming to know so much about the issue!

1. I said "black lady" because the person I was talking to said "black lady"... Check the quote box right above my post there, Frogs.

You looked it up.

Thanks, I like to think I am smart, but genius, no, that's not me!

Still is bad on you not knowing her name but seeming to know so much about the issue!
Read the edited post.

1. I do know her name.
2. I said "black lady" because Cypress said it in the post I quoted. I used his exact words to answer him, it's what I do.
3. You are reaching desperately for anything you can.

Read the edited post.

1. I do know her name.
2. I said "black lady" because Cypress said it in the post I quoted. I used his exact words to answer him, it's what I do.
3. You are reaching desperately for anything you can.
Oh, did I upset you...

I don't care, I am not even arguing, I am giving you a hard time
And I you. Pointing out that you literally pointed out something I repeated from the quote above my post is fun. I do notice that the person who actually said it is totally free from the "hard time"...

Interesting

And I you. Pointing out that you literally pointed out something I repeated from the quote above my post is fun. I do notice that the person who actually said it is totally free from the "hard time"...

Interesting
You have a weird idea of fun

You have a weird idea of fun
plus, I think you were a little more involved than just having fun, you used the emotional card, that is so dumb to use on a woman...sheesh, now I know there are some women who don't operate from emotions, but not many!

plus, I think you were a little more involved than just having fun, you used the emotional card, that is so dumb to use on a woman...sheesh, now I know there are some women who don't operate from emotions, but not many!
What? I didn't call you emotional. I said you were attempting to apply emotion to information that I was giving you. You are making no sense. Basically. I have little emotional energy for these posts, I just like pointing out things...

What? I didn't call you emotional. I said you were attempting to apply emotion to information that I was giving you. You are making no sense. Basically. I have little emotional energy for these posts, I just like pointing out things...
Isn't applying emotion to information being emotional? ? huh???? Men!

Isn't applying emotion to information being emotional? ? huh???? Men!
If you say so. I think you are ascribing emotion to me that isn't there, e.g. reading a post with information and thinking "he's upset"... if you want that to mean you are emotional or I was "accusing" you of being emotional, so be it.

Back