Breitbart Defeats Mob

No, the proof is in the video, her quotes were taken out of context, how can you deny that? I saw both videos, what was said and what was implied were two very different things, so you are being obtuse, he set out to smear her with a doctored video and that is what happened.
That's not at all what happened. You made the accusation, now prove it.

I don't know how you feel about Media Matters, but here is their timeline of events on the matter.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201007220004

I don't see how you can deny it now! but you are amazing! so I imagine you will try!

Why bother with Media Matters, a George Soros puppet? Why not go straight to the film?

Compare Breitbart's short version with the full length video. He presented the racism issue in context, with her redemption. He's not pointing to present day racism by Sherrod, but the seeming approval of her racism by the NAACP audience during her telling of the story.

Look at the video: she expresses racism, and the audience seems to approve; she then talks about her redemption in the next sentence, and the audience is silent. This is exactly the same on both the full length video and Breitbart's shortened version.

Here is the full video:

The story in question begins at time 17:00, and the approval of her racism comes about 30 seconds later.

This is exactly the same in Breitbart's video:

Breitbart didn't manipulate the video, he simply isolated this one story to shorten it.

Why bother with Media Matters, a George Soros puppet? Why not go straight to the film?

Compare Breitbart's short version with the full length video. He presented the racism issue in context, with her redemption. He's not pointing to present day racism by Sherrod, but the seeming approval of her racism by the NAACP audience during her telling of the story.

Look at the video: she expresses racism, and the audience seems to approve; she then talks about her redemption in the next sentence, and the audience is silent. This is exactly the same on both the full length video and Breitbart's shortened version.

Here is the full video:

YouTube- Shirley Sherrod: the FULL video

The story in question begins at time 17:00, and the approval of her racism comes about 30 seconds later.

This is exactly the same in Breitbart's video:

YouTube- Shirley Sherrod Shows Her True Colors

Breitbart didn't manipulate the video, he simply isolated this one story to shorten it.

You might as well shoot yourself in the head and get it over with for all the logic and fairness you'll get out of this one. She's blind to anything but what she wants to perceive and see.

What's hilarious is that she and the other libs immediately attacked Breitbart for something that they claimed that he did. They were so obtuse about it took well over a page to fess up and describe the supposed incident. When they finally did I brought in Breitbart's own video, and he shut them up just like the union mob that this tread was started for. :)

What's hilarious is that she and the other libs immediately attacked Breitbart for something that they claimed that he did. They were so obtuse about it took well over a page to fess up and describe the supposed incident. When they finally did I brought in Breitbart's own video, and he shut them up just like the union mob that this tread was started for. :)

They'll need iceskates in hell before they will admit they got it wrong. Right at any cost. Even if you're wrong.

Whistlin' Dixie in the wind...

They'll need iceskates in hell before they will admit they got it wrong. Right at any cost. Even if you're wrong.

Whistlin' Dixie in the wind...

Actually, that Satan is quite a crafty fellow, so I'm sure he has planned for an eventual winter, and stashed plenty of skates into storage for the occasion.

/devil's advocate

:burn:

So if someone gets discredited or exposed for inaccurate reporting, we are still supposed to treat them like a credible news source?

That is bullshit. Credibility is something that, once lost, is not given back easily.
He wasn't reporting news, he simply asked questions. Ones that I could have answered, let alone people who take their time to go to a "protest" against all that prayer.

Rana, just because the dude posted staged videos of ACORN, and intentionally posted an out of context, edited video that got a black lady fired from her job, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve journalistic credibility. Anyone can make a few honest mistakes!
The black lady was fired because the Admin asked for it. She even said so. They jumped the gun and looked stupid for firing the woman. Blaming their overreaction on Breitbart is lame, especially when you watch the full Breitbart video and find out he didn't leave out the part with her "redemption"...

Seriously, dude. Excusing the administration for firing her "because she was going to be on Beck" (Who also showed the "redemptive" part of the video) was flat wrong. Excusing it because you don't like Breitbart is worse.

The black lady was fired because the Admin asked for it. She even said so. They jumped the gun and looked stupid for firing the woman. Blaming their overreaction on Breitbart is lame, especially when you watch the full Breitbart video and find out he didn't leave out the part with her "redemption"...

Seriously, dude. Excusing the administration for firing her "because she was going to be on Beck" (Who also showed the "redemptive" part of the video) was flat wrong. Excusing it because you don't like Breitbart is worse.
Excusing what he did is lame! and not honest!

The black lady, you give yourself away right there! You know his name but not hers! Very telling, me thinks!

The black lady, you give yourself away right there! You know his name but not hers! Very telling, me thinks!

Damo says "black lady" and you insinuate racism, yet keyboard-jizzer Cypress did it earlier in post 14 and you had no problem. Very telling, methinks.

Back