Breitbart reports: Lanza denied his Second Amendment rights

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
wait a second.... he was not allowed to have a gun but he still was able to shoot up a school? I thought laws made it so this stuff never ever happens. i can't believe a future criminal would obtain guns illegally.

wait a second.... he was not allowed to have a gun but he still was able to shoot up a school? I thought laws made it so this stuff never ever happens. i can't believe a future criminal would obtain guns illegally.

Proof that the existing policies are insufficient.

I thought laws made it so this stuff never ever happens.

You did?

Did you think laws against weed made it so you never smoked a fattie?

What laws actually prevent criminal acts?

i can't believe a future criminal would obtain guns illegally.

Can you believe a future DUI offender would drive while intoxicated illegally?

once again legion dumb troll creates a FALSE thread title

breitbart never reported he was denied his second amendment rights

nothing to see here

move along

The Second Amendment is a bit out of date for the present. That's the point here.

No, it's eternal.

The Founders foresaw everything.

What if being denied his right to bear arms was the spark that set Lanza off?

I can see him being added to the pantheon of rightwing heroes alongside George Zimmerman.

No, it's eternal.

The Founders foresaw everything.

What if being denied his right to bear arms was the spark that set Lanza off?

I can see him being added to the pantheon of rightwing heroes alongside George Zimmerman.

The founders weren't infallible.

George Zimmerman will be especially heroic in a martyred kind-of-way when he's in prison.

The founders weren't infallible.

George Zimmerman will be especially heroic in a martyred kind-of-way when he's in prison.
How can you be a Senior Member when you have a join date of May, 2012? As far as Zimmerman is concerned, he gets off the Murder charge, just like OJ. They will probably riot, and that is why we need our guns, capisci? If in fact they do riot, that will set back the Gun Grabbers another 40 years, OMYass. I love my Yob(The Great Freddie Prinz)

If I was lunged at, wouldn't I have the right to stand my ground, like rightwing hero Zimmerman?

Back