Breitbart reports: Lanza denied his Second Amendment rights

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
government is our servant, not our master. Our servants have no power or authority to determine the right of a free people to keep and bear arms. it's clarified quite clearly by the words 'shall not be infringed'.

Are you seriously claiming that undergoing a routine background check and submitting to a waiting period is a denial of Second Amendment rights?

What are you "prepared" for?

Anything. Do you think some of those people in NYC digging through garbage for a meal one short day after Sandy hit would have been better off if they had been even slightly prepared? I'd rather have a random internet social media poster tell me I'm crazy all day long than have a need for something I could have prepared for in advance.

you should ask for a tutor to help with your comprehension issues.

You claim to be smarter than everyone else, so how come you won't say if this means what I think it does?

government is our servant, not our master. Our servants have no power or authority to determine the right of a free people to keep and bear arms. it's clarified quite clearly by the words 'shall not be infringed'.

You said my interpretation was incorrect. So enlighten me.
I said
Our servants have no power or authority to determine the right of a free people to keep and bear arms. it's clarified quite clearly by the words 'shall not be infringed'.
that is about the simplest statement there is. government has ZERO constitutional power to determine the right to keep and bear arms of free people. How you can misinterpret or misunderstand that is incredulous.

I said that is about the simplest statement there is. government has ZERO constitutional power to determine the right to keep and bear arms of free people. How you can misinterpret or misunderstand that is incredulous.

So when I asked if you think undergoing a routine background check and submitting to a waiting period is a denial of Second Amendment rights and you answered "did I say that", was I right?

So the government cannot require background checks or impose waiting periods because those are infringements of Second Amendment rights.

Back