Breitbart reports: Lanza denied his Second Amendment rights

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
they didn't have mentally ill people or violent felons back in colonial days?

I'm sure they did. But the most firepower an individual could garner was a Flintlock Musket.

According to the Continental army training manual, there were 13 steps to firing a musket. In short, a soldier had to get a cartridge, tear it open with his teeth, put a little bit of powder in the firing mechanism, put the rest of the powder and a gun ball down the barrel, ram the ball and powder home, cock the musket and fire.

The musket was not an accurate weapon, so even after all that work, the soldier didn’t have the greatest chance of shooting his intended target. ref.

I'm sure they did. But the most firepower an individual could garner was a Flintlock Musket.

According to the Continental army training manual, there were 13 steps to firing a musket. In short, a soldier had to get a cartridge, tear it open with his teeth, put a little bit of powder in the firing mechanism, put the rest of the powder and a gun ball down the barrel, ram the ball and powder home, cock the musket and fire.

The musket was not an accurate weapon, so even after all that work, the soldier didn’t have the greatest chance of shooting his intended target. ref.
so what are you saying with this little history lesson?

so what are you saying with this little history lesson?

Assault weapons that could murder 20 babies in 5 minutes didn't exist. These are weapons of mass destruction asshole.

You know, if the murders name was Ahmed al-lanzari instead of Adam Lanza, you right wing morons would be calling for Obama to be impeached.

Assault weapons that could murder 20 babies in 5 minutes didn't exist. These are weapons of mass destruction asshole.
if they are weapons of mass destruction, why do you permit them on the streets, loosely regulated, just because they are called 'patrol rifles'?????? Again, the 2nd Amendment, the framers and founders, as well as ALL THE PEOPLE were well aware that they were eliminating ANY power of the government to regulate firearms with the words 'shall not be infringed'.

You know, if the murders name was Ahmed al-lanzari instead of Adam Lanza, you right wing morons would be calling for Obama to be impeached.
who the hell are you talking to? I, as in SMARTERTHANYOU, would not be doing any such thing.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/44/922

(o)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), it shall be unlawful
for any person to transfer or possess a machinegun.
(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to -
(A) a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the
authority of, the United States or any department or agency
thereof or a State, or a department, agency, or political
subdivision thereof;

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/44/922

(o)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), it shall be unlawful
for any person to transfer or possess a machinegun.
(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to -
(A) a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the
authority of, the United States or any department or agency
thereof or a State, or a department, agency, or political
subdivision thereof;

And this means patrol rifles are unregulated?

wow...two falsehoods in one post

And this means patrol rifles are unregulated?
loosely regulated. can you tell the difference? let me guess, your statist mindset must believe that cops don't get issues a machine gun and 60 rounds of ammo until they report for their shift, then turn it in to the armory at the end of their shift, right?

loosely regulated. can you tell the difference? let me guess, your statist mindset must believe that cops don't get issues a machine gun and 60 rounds of ammo until they report for their shift, then turn it in to the armory at the end of their shift, right?

Did I say that?

Back