Bud Light, Tracy Chapman, And Country Music

Althea

Althea told me...........
The same idiots who are openly boycotting Bud Light, and Target (so far) are now paying big money to see and hear Luke Combs perform his top selling hit 'Fast Car'.

You know...the massive 80s hit for the black lesbian singer songwriter Tracy Chapman.

She's getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties right now.

I wonder if they know?

They don't care, and never did. What set those boycotts off wasn't so much that somebody or whatever was gay or queer or the like, but that it was in your face. That was the problem. Nobody likes having something shoved down their throat. That was Bud's mistake.

The same idiots who are openly boycotting Bud Light, and Target (so far) are now paying big money to see and hear Luke Combs perform his top selling hit 'Fast Car'.

You know...the massive 80s hit for the black lesbian singer songwriter Tracy Chapman.

I wonder if they know?
IIrony

They're a bunch of metrosexual, light beer-drinking, drugstore cowboys. It's no surprise they'd sell their souls for money.

They don't care, and never did. What set those boycotts off wasn't so much that somebody or whatever was gay or queer or the like, but that it was in your face. That was the problem. Nobody likes having something shoved down their throat. That was Bud's mistake.

Your paranoia is increasing, Terry. I never even heard of the issue until Alt-Right metrosexual fuckwits began whining about it. What kind of fucking morons are claiming gay trannies are showing up naked in their rooms? Are they watching a community TV and can't change the channel? Please whine explain why a tiktok pic is "in your face"?

I wonder if they know?

The only reason I'm boycotting Bud Light is because I'm waiting for it to become a discount beer like Natural Light or Hamm's, e.g. Then I'll buy it. Like I did when it was basically free at Costco. Otherwise I couldn't care less who or how it's promoted.

Bud light is representative of the rebellion against woke culture.

The tide is turning back to sensibility

Only college students, metrosexuals and Trumpers drink Light Beer.

7ib7oa.jpg

The only reason I'm boycotting Bud Light is because I'm waiting for it to become a discount beer like Natural Light or Hamm's, e.g. Then I'll buy it. Like I did when it was basically free at Costco. Otherwise I couldn't care less who or how it's promoted.

QED

I give you a little more credit than the MAGA crowd.

Bud light is representative of the rebellion against woke culture.

The tide is turning back to sensibility
So you think it's 'sensible' for a black lesbian to make hundreds of thousands of dollars from the country music industry?

What will happen when Combs' fans realize what he's done?

So you think it's 'sensible' for a black lesbian to make hundreds of thousands of dollars from the country music industry?

What will happen when Combs' fans realize what he's done?

Nothing. MAGAts are insane. Completely illogical and often hypocritical.

Nothing. MAGAts are insane. Completely illogical and often hypocritical.
LOL.

Also completely hypocritical and often illogical.

I would love to hear how they try and deny the truth, in the same way they parrot nonsensical talking points in defense of trump.

LOL.

Also completely hypocritical and often illogical.

I would love to hear how they try and deny the truth, in the same way they parrot nonsensical talking points in defense of trump.

They aren't very bright, so expect the parrots to parrot.

Bud Light, Tracy Chapman, and Country Music...and we can add Luke Combs:

here is a perfect example of a thread on which Nifty Niblick needn't be commenting.

Yet here I am. I really need to find something to do on this damp holiday.

Bud Light, Tracy Chapman, and Country Music...and we can add Luke Combs:

here is a perfect example of a thread on which Nifty Niblick needn't be commenting.

Yet here I am. I really need to find something to do on this damp holiday.

I have no clue and shouldn’t be commenting either…but I thought I’d join you. Happy Fourth.

Back