Bud Light, Tracy Chapman, And Country Music

Exactly which means you were lying when you said I was boycotting them.

I’m not
Yet you whined incessantly about AB and their executives. Why would you do that if you didn't care about them and their products?

They failed at their jobs miserably and that tends to get you fired.
Money dominates all so it’s doubtful they are going to hire more woke folk. The shareholders are losing billions and will have no problem replacing the board members if they don’t fix their shit quickly.

The same idiots who are openly boycotting Bud Light, and Target (so far) are now paying big money to see and hear Luke Combs perform his top selling hit 'Fast Car'.

You know...the massive 80s hit for the black lesbian singer songwriter Tracy Chapman.

She's getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties right now.

I wonder if they know?

Luke Combs gives the song a heterosexual interpretation. ;)

They don't care, and never did. What set those boycotts off wasn't so much that somebody or whatever was gay or queer or the like, but that it was in your face. That was the problem. Nobody likes having something shoved down their throat. That was Bud's mistake.

We never liked YOU FUCKTARDS jamming Donald Trump down our throats either.

And we still don't like it- and not going to allow that to ever happen again!

Bud light is representative of the rebellion against woke culture.

The tide is turning back to sensibility

Well you just keep lying to yourself about that! We don't care!

There has never been an anti-woke beer manufacturer- and there never will be.

All of the beer manufacturers are joining Budweiser on their diversity marketing campaign now- around the world!

When did I claim I hated it?

You just make shit up as you go along don’t you?

Sooo...you never buy it, you don't drink it and you don't hate it yet you care so much about it. Why, Tink? I already requoted a few of your posts on the subject. Do you remember?

Text is a very poor form of communication due to a lack of the normal external cues when two people are talking. Inflection, volume, emotional attachment, facial and hand expressions, body language, etc.

Therefore choice of words are important. If a person isn't very clear, then it could be because they are not very smart or that they are hiding something. It piques my interest to see which one it is. Usually it's a little of both in different measures.

Luke Combs gives the song a heterosexual interpretation. ;)
It's still use of Lesbian's song. LOL

It's not as bad as Kid Rock's metrosexual faking shooting his cases of Light Beer. Faking the shooting is a Light Beer drinker thing to do. At least for any American male over 25.

7jwqxg.gif

The same idiots who are openly boycotting Bud Light, and Target (so far) are now paying big money to see and hear Luke Combs perform his top selling hit 'Fast Car'.

You know...the massive 80s hit for the black lesbian singer songwriter Tracy Chapman.

She's getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties right now.

I wonder if they know?

Your point?

I was thinking the same thing.
Never heard of Luke Combs. Is that another transgender promoting Bud Light?

No doubt s/he soon will be selling beer.

https://tasteofcountry.com/tracy-chapman-country-music-history-luke-combs-fast-car/
Tracy Chapman Set to Make Country Music History With Luke Combs’ ‘Fast Car’
Tracy Chapman is on track to make country music history, according to a new report.

Multiple sources tell Rolling Stone that Luke Combs’ cover of Chapman's "Fast Car" will top Billboard’s Country Airplay chart when new chart positions come out at the turn of the week, making Chapman the first Black woman to solely write a No. 1 country song.

According to Rolling Stone, only a very small handful of Black women have ever scored writing credits on a No. 1 country hit, beginning with Alice Randall, who co-wrote Trisha Yearwood's 1994 hit “XXX’s and OOO’s (An American Girl).” Ester Dean co-wrote Lady A's "Champagne Night," which hit No. 1 in 2020, and Tayla Parx co-wrote Dan + Shay's 2021 No. 1 hit, "Glad You Exist."

Chapman scored a No. 6 hit on Billboard's mainstream Hot 100 chart after she released "Fast Car" as her debut single in 1988. She went on to win a Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the song.

Combs included "Fast Car" on his most recent album, Gettin' Old, and it's been running neck-and-neck with Morgan Wallen's latest single, "Last Night," in recent weeks. Wallen is set to hold the No. 1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 in the coming week, while Combs will come in at No. 2, marking the first time country music has held down both top spots in the all-genre chart in 42 years.

We are always looking for some new group to dislike--Target, Bud Lite, athletes who take a knee, Chick-Fil-A, Hobby Lobby.......

Only the low life losers do that. It's a way they spread their pain. Instead of taking responsibility for their own lives, they seek to blame others. It's one reason why they love Trump so much and why he loves them.

Only the low life losers do that. It's a way they spread their pain. Instead of taking responsibility for their own lives, they seek to blame others. It's one reason why they love Trump so much and why he loves them.

2-3 days a week I go to McDonalds and sit around with the other old retired people. Recently they came into the store and saw flags hanging from the ceiling celebrating Pride Month. They left and have not returned.

Back