Bud Light, Tracy Chapman, And Country Music

It's still use of Lesbian's song. LOL

It's not as bad as Kid Rock's metrosexual faking shooting his cases of Light Beer. Faking the shooting is a Light Beer drinker thing to do. At least for any American male over 25.

7jwqxg.gif

How do you figure that was "fak(ed)?" Looks to me like he's shooting cases of Bud Light. Looks to me like someone else off to his right fires two rounds of Dragon's Breath from a shotgun at them too.

2-3 days a week I go to McDonalds and sit around with the other old retired people. Recently they came into the store and saw flags hanging from the ceiling celebrating Pride Month. They left and have not returned.
Monday I was in Walmart and saw Pride Skittles. I doubt many folks around here are going to stop going to Walmart. LOL

Monday I was in Walmart and saw Pride Skittles. I doubt many folks around here are going to stop going to Walmart. LOL

My wife will not shop at Wal-Mart because Mrs. Walton said something ugly about Donald Trump. She still asks me to get stuff when I shop there.

The person on the right firing explosive rounds. Why the subterfuge, Terry? Why are you condoning deceit?

Okay, the person to his right fired two Dragon's Breath from a shotgun, so? Those aren't "explosive" rounds. They are conventional shotgun shells with shot in them, only the shot is made from magnesium that ignites when fired creating the effect you see.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-07-at-12.33.32.png

Okay, the person to his right fired two Dragon's Breath from a shotgun, so? Those aren't "explosive" rounds. They are conventional shotgun shells with shot in them, only the shot is made from magnesium that ignites when fired creating the effect you see.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-07-at-12.33.32.png

Thanks for admitting the video was staged with a shooter off camera.

He fired too. You can see the casings ejecting from the gun. It's just that 9mm rounds don't make much of an impression.

That's likely why they tossed in the two Dragon's Breath.

Sure Kid Rock fired. You can see him hosing down the lake. LOL

Yes, they staged the video for effect. Now tell me that if a LWer had faked a video like that you wouldn't be having a conniption over it, Terry.

Sure Kid Rock fired. You can see him hosing down the lake. LOL

Yes, they staged the video for effect. Now tell me that if a LWer had faked a video like that you wouldn't be having a conniption over it, Terry.

The video isn't "faked." It's obvious they shot up the Bud Light. The strikes in the lake are the bullets and such backstopping in the water--likely why he set things up as he did which is the smart safe thing to do when shooting guns--after penetrating the cases of Bud.

The video isn't "faked." It's obvious they shot up the Bud Light. The strikes in the lake are the bullets and such backstopping in the water--likely why he set things up as he did which is the smart safe thing to do when shooting guns--after penetrating the cases of Bud.

LOL Okay, Terry. Defend it.

:rofl2:

I was thinking the same thing.
Never heard of Luke Combs. Is that another transgender promoting Bud Light?
Nor did I, as I'm not into today's Country music.

I heard it the other day on the radio, and wondered who it was.

Back