BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN

uscitizen

Villified User
POLICE: BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN
By PHILIP MESSING
Maureen Lovetro

April 23, 2008 --

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents has told him to shut up, authorities said yesterday. German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen - a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04232008/news/regionalnews/police__bush_basher_smashes_disabled_tee_107782.htm

From reading the article though it hardy seems like he SMASHED the girl.
Darned liberal media.

What would you call hitting a handicap kid in a wheelchair who can't defend themselves? It has nothing to do with liberal media it's call being human.

Read the article CAW. I am not by any means taking up for the a hole. Just think the media spun it up big time.

Read the article CAW. I am not by any means taking up for the a hole. Just think the media spun it up big time.

The media spun it? You have to be friggin kidding me. He HIT A GIRL IN A WHEELCHAIR. A Girl who suffers from cerebral palsy. His body should be floating in a river right about now. Calling that spin is pathetic. My guess is if that had been a Rep doing the same thing at a Dem event, your response would be quite different.

POLICE: BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN
By PHILIP MESSING
Maureen Lovetro

April 23, 2008 --

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents has told him to shut up, authorities said yesterday. German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen - a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04232008/news/regionalnews/police__bush_basher_smashes_disabled_tee_107782.htm

I think the father should have been hit about the head a few times.

I don’t get going after the kid.

Republicans do not have the corner on insanity CAW.

The guy is obviously mentally disabled.
but needs his ass kicked plumb up between his ears.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh."

The two men fought as the president's family drove off. Cops broke them up and busted Talis on charges of assault and resisting arrest.

Maureen was not seriously injured.

The rest of the story. Very bad but hardly "SMASHED"

Republicans do not have the corner on insanity CAW.

The guy is obviously mentally disabled.
but needs his ass kicked plumb up between his ears.

I'm not trying to make a political point out of it. There are crazies all around. But to claim liberal media is trying to make a political point.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh."

The two men fought as the president's family drove off. Cops broke them up and busted Talis on charges of assault and resisting arrest.

Maureen was not seriously injured.

The rest of the story. Very bad but hardly "SMASHED"

What pathetic spin on your part. He friggin hit a disabled kid in a wheelchair... multiple times... and went after her even after the father tried to push her away. The father should have beaten the ever living shit out of that coward.

What pathetic spin on your part. He friggin hit a disabled kid in a wheelchair... multiple times... and went after her even after the father tried to push her away. The father should have beaten the ever living shit out of that coward.

HUH ?

Did you get BB's bottle or something. Sounds like the father might have beat him up, the article is a bit lacking in that area though.
Republicans do tend to get others to do their fighting for them though.

Back