BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN

The guy is still alive? Wow I would have pummled him with my barehands and dug his eyes out of his head with my thumbs. But that's just me.

When I first got my licence I worked for the public defender dept. I got a client assigned to me that punch his wife in the mouth and knocked out her teeth. And he he hit her so hard her wheelchair went over backward. He was one of the biggest POS I have represented. I wanted to pound him by the time it was all said and done.

HUH ?

Did you get BB's bottle or something. Sounds like the father might have beat him up, the article is a bit lacking in that area though.
Republicans do tend to get others to do their fighting for them though.

No, but it is quite apparent you did. Acting like the word smashed is inappropriate for a guy who multiple times hit a wheelchair bound girl with cerebral palsy is nothing more than pathetic bullshit from you.

The guy is still alive? Wow I would have pummled him with my barehands and dug his eyes out of his head with my thumbs. But that's just me.

When I first got my licence I worked for the public defender dept. I got a client assigned to me that punch his wife in the mouth and knocked out her teeth. And he he hit her so hard her wheelchair went over backward. He was one of the biggest POS I have represented. I wanted to pound him by the time it was all said and done.

agree 100% with bold.

I respect your ability to restrain yourself on that situation.

Working real good Darla :clink:
Stole WRL' or Little nuts thunder, got a few other right leaners frothing. And the girl is ok.

All in all a good days work.

Apparently liberal men are afraid of fathers, and he was "really mad" for being reminded of his massive lack of brain power.

Apparently so.

We can also note that several liberals have no problem with men beating women either.... As long as it is a Dem coward beating the woman.... its funny!

Apparently so.

We can also note that several liberals have no problem with men beating women either.... As long as it is a Dem coward beating the woman.... its funny!

Read back to what I said about the asshole SF.

Tool.

Reactionaries are so predictable.

Apparently so.

Yeah, apparently if they call for help and they are a presumed conservative in a wheelchair they are fair game for more beating.

I wonder if the rule of thumb even applies?

Soc, do you ever watch Boston Legal?

Yeah, apparently if they call for help and they are a presumed conservative in a wheelchair they are fair game for more beating.

I wonder if the rule of thumb even applies?

I guess they have gotten so tired of losing, they figure they have to beat on kids in wheelchairs to feel powerful again.

The girl looks a kinda like Ellen Degeneres.

Easy now SF I am not calling the girl gay or anything, just an observation.

I did not see anyone on this thread taking up for the asshole that hit the girl.

link ?
Quote ?

Yet you clearly were, trying to minimize what he did.... how pathetic of you. Poor old man... I know it was acceptable to some in your day for men to beat women.... but it just isn't the case anymore.

Back