BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN

The media spun it? You have to be friggin kidding me. He HIT A GIRL IN A WHEELCHAIR. A Girl who suffers from cerebral palsy. His body should be floating in a river right about now. Calling that spin is pathetic. My guess is if that had been a Rep doing the same thing at a Dem event, your response would be quite different.
Imagine if they simply said something about a kid being used in an ad or something... I mean what would the reaction be? :rolleyes:

Yet you clearly were, trying to minimize what he did.... how pathetic of you. Poor old man... I know it was acceptable to some in your day for men to beat women.... but it just isn't the case anymore.
LOL. Dang. I almost spit my drink all over my computer....

I have never seen an entire episode I always catch a little of the end whenever I happen to be thumbing by ABC. Why?

Because it’s one of the few shows I watch, but I wait for the end of the season and buy the dvd. I love William Shatner’s character, and your post reminded me of one of the best scenes, when he is court-appointed to defend a guy who raped and murdered a 13 year old girl. And the guy is telling Shatner, that he did the girl a favor by killing her because he “really went to town on her” and he had hiv anyway. And Shatner said “what’d you just say”, and the guy sneers, and Shatner takes out a gun and shoots him, and it was just a funny freaking seen, that Shatner can just pull off in that character, Denny Crane.

Because it’s one of the few shows I watch, but I wait for the end of the season and buy the dvd. I love William Shatner’s character, and your post reminded me of one of the best scenes, when he is court-appointed to defend a guy who raped and murdered a 13 year old girl. And the guy is telling Shatner, that he did the girl a favor by killing her because he “really went to town on her” and he had hiv anyway. And Shatner said “what’d you just say”, and the guy sneers, and Shatner takes out a gun and shoots him, and it was just a funny freaking seen, that Shatner can just pull off in that character, Denny Crane.
The guy who knocked his wife's teeth out is the only client I have had that I really wanted to beat everytime I saw him. He kept telling me she would never testify, that she would lie for him, that she knew she had to keep him around cause she couldn't work. So when he was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in county I got him work release so he could continue making a living for her. I also gave her the name of a good divorce attorney. He had the nerve to ask me to file a motion to reconsider his sentence. I told him every lawyer in the world had only so much credibility with judges and I was not blowing all mine by filing that ridiculous motion. He really thought the judge would let him out after he had served 30 days.

The guy who knocked his wife's teeth out is the only client I have had that I really wanted to beat everytime I saw him. He kept telling me she would never testify, that she would lie for him, that she knew she had to keep him around cause she couldn't work. So when he was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in county I got him work release so he could continue making a living for her. I also gave her the name of a good divorce attorney. He had the nerve to ask me to file a motion to reconsider his sentence. I told him every lawyer in the world had only so much credibility with judges and I was not blowing all mine by filing that ridiculous motion. He really thought the judge would let him out after he had served 30 days.

It’s an awful story.

Back