Bush Compares Obama To Nazi Appeasers IN ISRAEL

It's a pop culture reference. You didn't get it (surprisingly).

In any event, is there any question that Bush was referring to Obama and the Democrats with his "some people" bullshit?

And by the way, Damo, tell your guy Schaffer to get a new campaign manager. Fucking amateurs.
Who are you speaking of? Schaffer is going to kick some Udall butt. Seriously.

And yes, there clearly is a question about it. Mr. Blogspot using "anonymous aides" is weak.

Who are you speaking of? Schaffer is going to kick some Udall butt. Seriously.

And yes, there clearly is a question about it. Mr. Blogspot using "anonymous aides" is weak.

Yeah, Schaffer moves mountains, or so his ads would have you believe.

Again, the article was written by Ed Henry, CNN's White House Correspondent. I'm not sure who "Mr. Blogspot" is but I am certain he has nothing to do with references to anonymous aides. And really, when anonymous aides simply confirm what everyone knows to be true but which the White House has reason to conceal for appearance purposes, I have little trouble with their usage.

Yeah, Schaffer moves mountains, or so his ads would have you believe.

Again, the article was written by Ed Henry, CNN's White House Correspondent. I'm not sure who "Mr. Blogspot" is but I am certain he has nothing to do with references to anonymous aides. And really, when anonymous aides simply confirm what everyone knows to be true but which the White House has reason to conceal for appearance purposes, I have little trouble with their usage.
Oh, yeah that ad with the picture of McKinley... Yeah, he should have caught that. I am sure he got an earful from Bob.

As for news boy writing on his blog. He is writing on a blog, which doesn't go through the same editorial process as an article, he produces no evidence and brings out "anonymous" as his source, knowing there is absolutely no way for us to check and that nobody is checking his blog on his side.

I do not trust newsies anymore after the See B.S. debacle and I think that others who do just because they are producing the same opinion are rubes.

And I especially don't trust "anonymous" after the Times crap.

It's too bad for Schaffer. It was a good ad. Like I said though, amateur hour.
Yeah. It won't stop him from beating Udall though. And the ad is simply going to be fixed and re-ran. It's not like Bob did it personally or something.

Back