Bush will attack Iran if Obama win but not if McCain wins

Israel is a war mongering bunch. We do not need to be linked to them. Or make them the biggest reciepient of US foreign aid.

I think Congress makes that decision. Remind me, who has the majority in both Houses?

How much of a majority ? and who has been doing lots of fillibustering and such lately ?

How many of Bush's vetoes have been since the dems gained a slight majority ?

How many dems are really corporatists in dems clothing ?

How much of a majority ? and who has been doing lots of fillibustering and such lately ?

How many of Bush's vetoes have been since the dems gained a slight majority ?

How many dems are really corporatists in dems clothing ?

Are you saying if the Democrats had a veto proof majority, they'd cut aid to Israel?

In 2002 and 2003, Pipes was a strong backer of the Iraq War, saying that Saddam Hussein posed an "imminent threat" to the United States.[4] In a New York Post article published April 8, 2003, Pipes expressed his opposition to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's concerned prediction that "[the] war [in Iraq] will have horrible consequences...Terrorism will be aggravated...Terrorist organizations will be united...Everything will be insecure." Though this concern was echoed by various other politicians and academics cited by Pipes in his article, Pipes argued that "the precise opposite is more likely to happen: The war in Iraq will lead to a reduction in terrorism."

Pipes was a strong backer of the Iraq War, saying that Saddam Hussein posed an "imminent threat" to the United States.

WOW...no shit....an "imminent threat" to the United States????

He was just saying what he heard these people say...

Madeline Albright
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,)
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI)
Al Gore
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA)
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV)
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA)
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV)
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA)
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY)
Senator John Edwards (D-NC)
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL)
President Clinton
Sandy Berger
others....

Do you want the entire quotes....???

Last edited:

perhaps restoring the banking rules that were deregulated allowing the junk mortgage meltdown.

Maybe get us out of Iraq ?

Maybe remove tax incentives for corporations moving jobs overseas ?
And actually increase taxes on profits resulting from those types of activities.

I can hope for more but doubt it as i say too many suck ass corporatist dems out there now.

perhaps restoring the banking rules that were deregulated allowing the junk mortgage meltdown.

Maybe get us out of Iraq ?

Maybe remove tax incentives for corporations moving jobs overseas ?
And actually increase taxes on profits resulting from those types of activities.

I can hope for more but doubt it as i say too many suck ass corporatist dems out there now.

Not going to argue about banking rules, they should be tough.

Tax incentives for those moving corporations overseas? Such as? Are you advocating penalties?

What else would you hope for?

Not going to argue about banking rules, they should be tough.

Tax incentives for those moving corporations overseas? Such as? Are you advocating penalties?

What else would you hope for?

Banning of all paid lobbyists. Expenses only would be allowed for lobbyists.

relentless prosecution of corrupt congress persons.

A man can dream can't he ?

Back