Bush will attack Iran if Obama win but not if McCain wins

Banning of all paid lobbyists. Expenses only would be allowed for lobbyists.

relentless prosecution of corrupt congress persons.

A man can dream can't he ?

good luck with unpaid lobbyists. I agree with the prosecution of corrupt congressional public servants. What's going on with that guy in LA with $$$ in freezer?

Israel is a big country now. All of 60 years old, they have their own nukes and much better weapons than ANY arab nation. They were of great use during the cold war, but now they do not bring much to the table as far as US interests go. We don't allow them to have ANY say in what happens as far as regional security outside of negotiating their own treaties. During the first Gulf War we forbade them from doing ANYTHING retaliatory towards Iraq and we still get hives when it looks like they are going to do anything more than a quick bombing run on a single target in Syria. Which they can do just fine on their own. Time to let Israel sink or swim of her own accord.

Israel is a big country now. All of 60 years old, they have their own nukes and much better weapons than ANY arab nation. They were of great use during the cold war, but now they do not bring much to the table as far as US interests go. We don't allow them to have ANY say in what happens as far as regional security outside of negotiating their own treaties. During the first Gulf War we forbade them from doing ANYTHING retaliatory towards Iraq and we still get hives when it looks like they are going to do anything more than a quick bombing run on a single target in Syria. Which they can do just fine on their own. Time to let Israel sink or swim of her own accord.

yeah right, why did we provide them with cluster munitions then ?

Why do you hate Jews? It's probably unconscious. Think about this ok? Do you think you would feel as comforable writing "Time to let France sink or swim of her own accord"?

No he didn't. Pipes was asked what he thought would happen, his opinion was that if a Democrat was elected, Bush would do 'something.' If McCain was elected, 'he'd let him decide.'

In no way was he saying 'an attack' on Iran. In no way was he saying he KNEW what Bush would do. He was giving his opinion.

So Pipes is offering his opinion here and Desh is claiming it is the Bush Plan?

darla, I had no idea you were such a zionist. The problem with zionism is the globalists trying to sell it to us do not have the same devotion to america's border defense. It's a one-way/abusive relationship.

I would say that about France so fast it would make your freedom fries hit the floor. Seriously, if Darla had been serious she would not have started it out with "why do you hate the jews." Wanting Israel to sink or swim on her own has to do with Israel's value to the US now as opposed to during the cold war. I don't care which myth they believe in.

I would say that about France so fast it would make your freedom fries hit the floor. Seriously, if Darla had been serious she would not have started it out with "why do you hate the jews." Wanting Israel to sink or swim on her own has to do with Israel's value to the US now as opposed to during the cold war. I don't care which myth they believe in.

LOL! Of course I was not serious, but what I wanted to highlight was that if you said that about France, you wouldn’t have 3 cons up your ass over it! It’s only patriotic to put Israel over your own country’s best interests. Why? Only cons know for sure.

LOL! Of course I was not serious, but what I wanted to highlight was that if you said that about France, you wouldn’t have 3 cons up your ass over it! It’s only patriotic to put Israel over your own country’s best interests. Why? Only cons know for sure.

The reason? The reason is god said. He chose the jews to bring the knowledge of god to the entire world, we are bound to respect god's teachings and their divine vehicle, the jewish people. That means we must kill for their ethnic supremacist state.

No he didn't. Pipes was asked what he thought would happen, his opinion was that if a Democrat was elected, Bush would do 'something.' If McCain was elected, 'he'd let him decide.'

In no way was he saying 'an attack' on Iran. In no way was he saying he KNEW what Bush would do. He was giving his opinion.

The entire 7 minute tape talks about bombing Iran.

Its obvious he means bombing Iran.

Actually it's not JUST patriotic to hold Israel in higher regard it is in line with what god has commanded and that is why many conservos are all for cheerleading for Israel. And if you notice, while conservatives are always good about complaining about the left playing the race card they very rarely if EVER complain when someone pulls the anti-semitism card. Not ALL criticism of Israel is because they are jewish.

Isreal is a country.

To criticize this country is not to be antisemtic.

There are many jews who criticize Isreals actions.

Back