Buttigieg downplays DC crime rate despite having security detail: 'I can safely walk

That's great...I love all dogs...We're just guessing the breed...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are.

I bet Pete has a Yorkie.

Or a Shih Tzu or toy poodle with ribbons. One of those 3. Guaranteed.

With pink painted toenails.

Not a single one of you was casting aspersions on Buttigeig's sexuality.

We were not...Apartment living is not many breeds...
But I told you...I was pleasantly surprised...and rescues...you go Pete... extra points for the one eyed Puggle...awwww....;)

Absolutely not . I owned a miniature poodle and when she came home from the groomer she always had a pink bow and pink toenails. (But I never walked her like that.)

Absolutely not . I owned a miniature poodle and when she came home from the groomer she always had a pink bow and pink toenails. (But I never walked her like that.)
LOL...seriously... Anyway, I don't agree with Pete on anything else...but I'm Ok with his dogs...:) (Joe...I'll never forgive for giving up on his...)

LOL...seriously... Anyway, I don't agree with Pete on anything else...but I'm Ok with his dogs...:) (Joe...I'll never forgive for giving up on his...)
Pete has two dogs. Both are Heinz looking to me. Medium to small. One is fat and only has one eye. Neither would scare a criminal. IMHO.y

My last dog passed away about two years ago. She was a Boston terrier . Best dog ever . Tons of personality smart almost never barked loved everyone except squirrels.

One day she ran out on the patio and was barking at some squirrels. They started throwing small twigs and bark at her. She ran back into the house to her toy box and dug out a stuffed toy squirrel. She took it to the base of the tree and started to hump it. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.:laugh:

Last edited:
Buttigieg downplays DC crime rate despite having security detail: 'I can safely walk my dog to the Capitol'
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg recently downplayed Washington, D.C.'s, crime problems, saying there's a lot of "energy" going into making the nation's capital seem far worse than it is.

"We need to talk about the reality here," Buttigieg said during a Sunday MSNBC appearance. "There's a lot of funding and a lot of energy going into telling a different story in news outlets and online."

"But the simple facts and the simple reality are right here staring us in the face, including the fact I can safely walk my dog to the Capitol today in a way you couldn't do when we all got here," he said.

Buttigieg, however, is provided with security details due to this position with the government.

When he made the comments on Sunday, there was a quadruple shooting around six miles southwest of the Capitol building, Fox 5 reported. And just days before, a woman was caught in crossfire in southeast D.C. and narrowly escaped being injured by ducking before a stray bullet shattered her car windshield.

Earlier this year, a man was charged in the November 2023 break-in of a Secret Service vehicle parked outside the D.C. home of President Biden's granddaughter, Naomi....
============================
Yes Pete YOU can walk your dog...with a security detail that WE pay for. Enjoy it while you can the election is coming and your government security detail is going. Buttigieg is totally tone deaf

Tone deaf is not at all the right term....this is narrative construction built upon lies.

Conservatives continue to routinely refuse to call things what they are.

Pete has two dogs. Both are Heinz looking to me. Medium to small. One is fat and only has one eye. Neither would scare a criminal. IMHO.
Very true...I give him points for the pups ( a lab-beagle mix...the chubby one...and a one eyed Puggle:))...nothing else, though...;)

Prattlings of insecure Beta males, express and anony. One even lied about his Beta male prowess by demeaning women in a sexual way. Puke worthy

Capitol Hill is a safe neighborhood, not only because of police presence, but also because the Marine barracks are close by, Buttigieg is correct

Fox lost the crime issue although it seems the cult is still hanging on

Are you saying crime is not up in DC?

Says the gated community Fox 24/7 MAGA cultist, like he has been anywhere near anywhere near any of those cities in his lifetime

Would you walk the city streets at night? You jerks expect other people too. Your policies are killing Americans and making criminals a protected class.

That's some funny shit there, pinkie.
It seems you are the one lying.

https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/explorer/crime/crime-trend

I wonder why I can easily find Miami-Dade police crime numbers reported to UCR. (2012 - 2022)
I wonder why I can easily find Chicago Police crime numbers reported to UCR.(2012 - 2022)
I wonder why I can easily find the New York City police crime numbers reported to UCR.(2012 - 2022)
I wonder why I can easily find the Los Angeles police crime numbers reported to UCR.(2012 - 2022)

I'll never get tired of you lying to us, because it is so easy to show how you are lying.
All anyone has to do is follow my link, know which state the cities are in, and then find the police department for that city.

Just in case, pinkie. decides to complain that the numbers aren't in yet for 2023.
The UCR Program provided updated data for 2022 on October 16, 2023

They are lying and you are perpetuating the lie. The people you listen to are the assholes that did this to this country.

They are lying and you are perpetuating the lie. The people you listen to are the assholes that did this to this country.

I see pinkie has decided to double down on his lies.
I didn't listen to anyone. I went to the source, the UNR data.

Everyone is free to go to the FBI UNR (Uniform Crime Report) data and see that it includes LA, Miami, NY, and Chicago numbers.

How did the FBI get the data if no one gave it to them?
How did you get a brain if no one gave you one?

I went to the source, the UNR data.

The source is lying. The government is lying. The people you listen to are lying. That simple you gullible hack.

Back