Can any Democrat win?

Cany any Democrat win?

• Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't you just tell by the fractured syntax used by some on here, that their education has really been limited or ineffective?

Education has absolutely nothing to do with intelligent rational thought and common sense. The world is full of educated fucking idiots. You write oxymoronic sentences and you’re a fucking leftist idiot!!!

Oxymoron: Expression with contradictory words. (Encarta English Dictionary)

Example: I don't think that ANY democrat can win in 2016, but I think that there are certainly several out there that can. (QUOTE=maineman;1349886)

There is no inherent contradiction. I don't think that Dennis Kucinich, for example, can win... I don't think that John Edwards can win... I don't think that Anthony Weiner could win. The OP suggested that the GOP was in such disarray that ANY democrat could win in 2016... that the party was virtually unbeatable regardless of who they chose as their candidate. I disagreed with that premise and suggested that we couldn't run ANYBODY and win, but there WERE democrats out there capable of winning.

Are you really that simplistic and obtuse, or is it just your internet persona?

Lots of troops are trained to kill the enemy.

exactly. nearly all line organizations throughout the military have combat as their primary mission. We certainly knew who our enemies were in those days and we were certainly trained to kill them should the occasion arise.

Education has absolutely nothing to do with intelligent rational thought and common sense. The world is full of educated fucking idiots. You write oxymoronic sentences and you’re a fucking leftist idiot!!!
Cause school learning is for communist suckers right!
Junior programmer

Except there weren't any Communists for Admiral Mexicanman to kill, so he went south of the border with his guns and dogs?

any /ˈɛni/ adjective
always used before a noun
1 — used to indicate a person or thing that is not particular or specific ▪ Ask any man you meet, and he will tell you the same thing. ▪ Any one of them could have answered the question. ▪ You can return the product if any defect appears within the first six months. ▪ Any plan (at all) is better than no plan. ▪ Any [=every] child knows that. [=all children know that] ▪ He is as good as any other pitcher in the league. ▪ We can meet any day but Monday. ▪ You could have seen him any afternoon last week. ▪ The recipe uses a large amount of pepper, and not just any pepper, but a special blend imported from India. ▪ You have to be a member to go there. They won't let just any person in.

who do the Republicans have at a presidential level?? noone I can think of off the top of my head..maybe Christie??

Christie/Hillary,,oh GEE a warmongering woman, vs. a NJ goon. I see 3rd party in my future once again

any /ˈɛni/ adjective
always used before a noun
1 — used to indicate a person or thing that is not particular or specific ▪ Ask any man you meet, and he will tell you the same thing. ▪ Any one of them could have answered the question. ▪ You can return the product if any defect appears within the first six months. ▪ Any plan (at all) is better than no plan. ▪ Any [=every] child knows that. [=all children know that] ▪ He is as good as any other pitcher in the league. ▪ We can meet any day but Monday. ▪ You could have seen him any afternoon last week. ▪ The recipe uses a large amount of pepper, and not just any pepper, but a special blend imported from India. ▪ You have to be a member to go there. They won't let just any person in.

Example: I don't think that ANY democrat can win in 2016, but I think that there are certainly several out there that can. (QUOTE=maineman;1349886)

who do the Republicans have at a presidential level?? noone I can think of off the top of my head..maybe Christie??

Christie/Hillary,,oh GEE a warmongering woman, vs. a NJ goon. I see 3rd party in my future once again

um why the fuck would Hil EVER team with any of YOUR dregs like Christy?

again.... moron.... there is no contradiction. "Any [=every] child knows that. [=all children know that] "

I don't think that ANY(=EVERY) democrat can win in 2016(=ALL democrats can win), but that are certainly SEVERAL that can.

Keep it up. Maybe you can swallow your entire foot if you keep working at it like this.

Chris Christie wins it. I'll guarantee that right now (unless he has a MAJOR blooper).

Most Americans aren't far left or far right. People tend to be moderates at heart. The left has been winning because the right keeps getting more and more crazy right. Christie and other Republicans that win elections in blue states are proof that you can be a smart Republican and don't have to listen/watch Fox News to get your talking points.

Now Clinton does have a glimpse of hope here. She was the original person that stated we need to fight outsourcing and keep manufacturing jobs in the USA which Obama copied and Republicans voted down. If she uses that as her primary focus, she may win.

Republicans use to be proud of American made, until Obama took a stand on the topic. I believe everyone is sick of the old factory workers being on welfare now. If we bring back the low skill jobs, we will have less welfare payout. Most jobs outsourced are low skill and most people on welfare are low skill workers. There are only "so many" jobs at McDonalds.

Christie has to make it past the GOP primary and thats more than just questionable at this point.
Hes also the most overrated governor in the US and any opponent would have lots of ammunition against him. Hes a proven bold faced liar who lied directly to All public unions when he was running for office to not only stop any opposition from them but to garner endorsements DONATIONS and their votes. Then the first thing he does when he gets elected is do exactly what he not only said he wouldnt but promised emphatically he would not do and he did it with Scott Walker fanfare for one purpose to get his obese self noticed on the national stage. He belittled ridiculed and insulted all public workers in NJ for his personal gain.

Senator James Warren DeMint is potentially the most influential man in the Republican Party today, and in some estimation, the nation. He is in a uniquely placed position at this point of time in American history to sway the future direction of the country.

For those who are under the impression that Senator DeMint’s resignation from the Senate is a sign of surrender owing to his behind the scenes clashes with Speaker of the House John Boehner, think again. The fiery conservative, de facto tea party Congressional leader and economic libertarian did indeed leave in the wake of some very public exchanges with Speaker Boehner, but he is now the president of The Heritage Foundation.

Heritage, for all intents and purposes, has been the brains of the GOP for the last four decades. Senator DeMint’s arrival will now determine the overall ideology and direction of the Republican Party collectively in the 2014 midterms and 2016 presidential election.

http://2016.candidate-comparison.org/?compare=DeMint&vs=Cruz

but that are certainly SEVERAL that can.

Check your drug dealer left-ass you’re buying some bad shit. You’re incapable of rational usage of the language. Oh! That’s because you live with your head up your stupid left-ass ass, huh?

Back