Can Artificial Intelligence have free will?

In addition to the LLM (Large Language Model), however, a language agent has files that record its beliefs, desires, plans, and observations as sentences of natural language. The language agent uses the LLM to form a plan of action based on its beliefs and desires. In this way, the cognitive architecture of language agents is familiar from folk psychology.

https://dailynous.com/2023/07/04/a-case-for-ai-wellbeing-guest-post/

I will use this definition to counter the foolish notion that machines can be intelligent.

Human intelligence is the intellectual power of humans, which is marked by complex cognitive feats and high levels of motivation and self-awareness.

Machines cannot have self-awareness or self-motivation. Therefore, the nothing that they would have free will is laughable.

I will use this definition to counter the foolish notion that machines can be intelligent.

Human intelligence is the intellectual power of humans, which is marked by complex cognitive feats and high levels of motivation and self-awareness.

Machines cannot have self-awareness or self-motivation. Therefore, the nothing that they would have free will is laughable.

Intelligence does not require self-awareness.

I notice you and your several personlities have not actually denied the totalitarian usages of A.I.

Detail it here for us. Show us on this doll where the bad AI touched you.

2pxdir.png

Was it privacy or was it really just public records it was touching?

i think it's generally all records.

I would hypothecate that all data collected by companies is sold or otherwise absconded with by software backdoors and used as input to crime-finding a.i.

nobody really likes it through the backdoor.

I mean, you might agree to it, but that's a hard eula.

i think it's generally all records.

I would hypothecate that all data collected by companies is sold or otherwise absconded with by software backdoors and used as input to crime-finding a.i.

nobody really likes it through the backdoor.

I mean, you might agree to it, but that's a hard eula.

Do you think they know I like J.R.R. Tolkien's books?

Back