Can we choose our race?

If people can choose a gender can they choose their race? I'm thinking about that lady that said she was black and was even president of some state chapter of the naacp if my memory serves me correctly. When they found out she was white they went ballistic. But why can't you choose your race? Obama was the first black president. Really? Wasnt his mother white? How much of you needs to be black in order to call yourself black? 50% it seems. Is it possible to have a "more" black president? Is race a continuum then unlike gender? Would applying the term black to Obama be merely a social construct?

When you meet Obama, you see him as a Black man.

Wow, that was too easy. Any more 1st grade questions?

I dont see what not. Race is much more malleable than either sex or gender.

It's the skin of the color. You can argue that it's malleable (I.e. tanning). However, if you want to nitpick, most Black people are not really black according to their skin colors.

You? One bad year in Southeast Asia and never left Boston again?

It was indeed a bad year--remarkable accuracy for an Oom statement--but after that, I traveled to places that I actually wanted to go.

And here I'm going to be honest--when I did, I made no effort whatsoever to immerse myself in the local culture.
The Gestapo and I preferred to immerse ourselves in shopping during the day and nightlife at night.
That's why cool people go on holiday.

I know that places like Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and even the Netherlands do things much smarter than we do,
not because I tried to educate myself when I was spending money to have fun,
but rather because these things are easy to know if one has any intellectual curiosity at all.

I understand the kind of government that conservatives and libertarians want,
and I'm not against their having it...
when progressives have the kind of government that we want.

We're just NEVER going to be content trying to do it sharing the same government.
You would like us to all get along doing it YOUR way
while I would literally prefer a fatal asteroid strike to that.

It was indeed a bad year--remarkable accuracy for an Oom statement--but after that, I traveled to places that I actually wanted to go.

And here I'm going to be honest--when I did, I made no effort whatsoever to immerse myself in the local culture.
The Gestapo and I preferred to immerse ourselves in shopping during the day and nightlife at night.
That's why cool people go on holiday.

I know that places like Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and even the Netherlands do things much smarter than we do,
not because I tried to educate myself when I was spending money to have fun,
but rather because these things are easy to know if one has any intellectual curiosity at all.

I understand the kind of government that conservatives and libertarians want,
and I'm not against their having it...
when progressives have the kind of government that we want.

We're just NEVER going to be content trying to do it sharing the same government.
You would like us to all get along doing it YOUR way
while I would literally prefer a fatal asteroid strike to that.

You've always expressed a particular hatred for American culture and pined after Euro cultures, neef.

Why don't you work for the Psychic Network?

Terry proves to be more of a violent Trumper every day.

Notice how he posts like Trump despite claims he's not a Trumper:

That's part of why I'm here, to make sure crazed radical leftist lunatics, communists, marxists, and facists, like you, get the smackdown they deserve.
"I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists."

Example: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110962493295756066
7x5i7s.jpg

Two peas on a pod. Both betrayed their oaths. Both deserve to be fired from their positions of responsibility.

Terry proves to be more of a violent Trumper every day.

Notice how he posts like Trump despite claims he's not a Trumper:

"I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists."

Example: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110962493295756066
7x5i7s.jpg

Two peas on a pod. Both betrayed their oaths. Both deserve to be fired from their positions of responsibility.

Nazi Propaganda is a beautiful thing. Everyone but you and your own friends are the enemy.

You've always expressed a particular hatred for American culture and pined after Euro cultures, neef.

I don't see a hell of a lot of sophisticated culture in American, Oom,

particularly in non-urban America.

America has regional cultures, anyway.
Some of them are tolerable or even amenable to me.
Many are not.

I really like American food and I've enjoyed baseball far more than I would have enjoyed soccer.

But many Americans
don't consider it important to deport themselves with a measure of class.

I wasn't raised to respect that.

Nazi Propaganda is a beautiful thing. Everyone but you and your own friends are the enemy.

Which is exactly how they see things. Worse, they want to see all of their perceived enemies dead or imprisoned hence all their "civil war" rhetoric.

I always thought that the 880 was a good distance.

I ran the mile in the 9th grade. In met they put us in the 880. We were not allowed to run the mile in meets in the 9th grade. We were able to run 5 miles every night building up stamina though.The timing for 880 was so different. I hated it.

Clearly race is a social construct
The concept of "race" is a political tool to control the people based upon superficial appearance. Those in power control who gets to be "Black," who is assigned "Privileged" status, who gets the "Victim" handicap, who must be hired, who gets the scholarship, and so forth and so on. The concept of "race" is active tyranny that people are nonetheless all too willing to believe is innocuous.

Race and gender are both a continuum. Historically, they have been considered more biological, but that is no longer etched in stone.
This might very well be the stupidest thing I have read this week. The passive voice is the icing on the cake.

There is no such thing as "race" except in the minds of the gullible and the undereducated.

87ebae18d1cbb5702b44a85436ebf53a.jpg

Back