Can we talk about rally crowds?

Actually she seems just the opposite... She's very nervous... And overly confident... and it's clear she feels guilty about what she's done and just doesn't know how to handle it... Let's just say that what you perceive to be her happiness is most certainly not a gift from God...
I love a good whiff of toxic classic projection in the afternoon! And how distraught Harris makes you. Great meltdowns today! :rofl2:

Nope. But I know what a sanctuary city is and it has NOTHING to do with the size of a rally crowd. Good grief, I have to explain things to you like a six year old.
Then don't comment about cities/places you have no clue about. Why do you always piss in the wind expecting your shoes not to get wet?

Then don't comment about cities/places you have no clue about. Why do you always piss in the wind expecting your shoes not to get wet?
ROTFLMFAO!!! So you are not allowed to talk about any place other than where you live? That’s a new level of fucking stupid, even for you? All I did was comment on the crowd size. Fuck you are a worthless poster.

ROTFLMFAO!!! So you are not allowed to talk about any place other than where you live? That’s a new level of fucking stupid, even for you? All I did was comment on the crowd size. Fuck you are a worthless poster.
Laugh your ass off for all I care. The fact is, Phila is a solid blue sanctuary city. It's no wonder she drew crowds of idiots like you.

Arby is a simple minded rube , Thankfully the majority of Pennsylvanians are more intelligent than Arby in electing people. He would be better suited for Alabama or Mississippi

Laugh your ass off for all I care. The fact is, Phila is a solid blue sanctuary city. It's no wonder she drew crowds of idiots like you.
Is Eau Claire a sanctuary city too? Oh wait, you’re not allowed to answer because you don’t live there. Never mind.

lol at you.

No. Itis an 8,000 seat venue, the Georgia State Convocation Center. Makeup some more lies.

It was a Meg the Stallion concert, and her Kamala's accent fooled no one.

Trump won't need a "twerk show" to get people there; many blacks are INSULTED by Kamala's pandering.
8000 SEATS.

Was the floor empty?

Back