Can you name a single accomplishment by Harris?

No, you're a fucking retard. They went to petition Congress to not certify the election until an investigation was conducted.

Now somebody panicked Congress and they all fled and it turned into a bit of a riot.

That is all, you brain-damaged Jamoke. Also the point it turned into a riot is when rubber bullets and flashbangs were shot into the dense crowd.

That pissed people off.

Over 90 minutes - literally half the protest - with Capitol Police, the Palace Guard, barraging the crowd with CS Gas (tear gas) before any barricade was breached or Palace Guard fought with.

Yes, Pelosi's Palace Guard deliberately provoked the protesters.

You cunts are all over typos. Like a pack of hyenas. You know damned well what I meant. Go fuck your sister again.
No Sir! I cut everyone slack for typos.

I Blame them on Alcohol, Drugs, and Trolls just typing too fast out of anger and fear, you know, like you telling people to Go Fuck their Sisters and all!

The triggered people typo, use profanity, and tell others what to do the most!

It's both funny and sad to watch people go off the rails!

Last edited:
Same reason I won't vote for Harris, because they're both fucking morons!
Pence shot himself in the foot real good, and I'm sure before it's over, Harris will several times.
Was it the fly that landed on his head that blew for you?

Well, OK- I GIVE UP- How did Pence Blow it for you? In your Mind?

Was he not "ASSHOLE" enough for your tastes or something?

Was it the fly that landed on his head that blew for you?

Well, OK- I GIVE UP- How did Pence Blow it for you?
He said he doesn't care about the voters and wellbeing of Americans.
Here's where he blew it to the max:

Ofc you didn't know about that because you're an uninformed goober that's about as deep as a mudpuddle.

He said he doesn't care about the voters and wellbeing of Americans.
Here's where he blew it to the max:

Ofc you didn't know about that because you're an uninformed goober that's about as deep as a mudpuddle.
Sounded like Pence was making a great point about his concerns- and you cut him off just when he was going to tell is why he thought the United States was in a lot of trouble- YOU KNOW IF TRUMP WERE TO WIN AGAIN AND ALL THAT WOULD ENSUE!

I looked it up! Why did you cut that part out?

Sounded like Pence was making a great point about his concerns- and you cut him off just when he was going to tell is why he thought the United States was in a lot of trouble- YOU KNOW IF TRUMP WERE TO WIN AGAIN AND ALL THAT WOULD ENSUE!

STFU you vapid asshat. Pence tanked his campaign right then and there. That was the end of it. Finito.

So, still can't come up with a single accomplishment by Heel's Up?

She really is a great speaker though - and nearly as smart as you...

No, she is a lot smarter than I am. I don't have a Juris Doctorate!

But we are a couple of think-alikes! And that is what I am most impressed with about her!

Everything she says- makes perfect sense to me!
No fucking way does that woman have a doctorate. I want to see a thesis by her.

No Sir! I cut everyone slack for typos.

I Blame them on Alcohol, Drugs, and Trolls just typing too fast out of anger and fear, you know, like you telling people to Go Fuck their Sisters and all!

The triggered people typo, use profanity, and tell others what to do the most!

It's both funny and sad to watch people go off the rails!
I'm on the rails pal, just at the end of my patience with you and yours. Time for a national divorce.

Back