Can you name a single accomplishment by Harris?

I'm on the rails pal, just at the end of my patience with you and yours. Time for a national divorce.
So, if you don't win it, you intend to just try and take it by force this time? Huh?

Exactly what do people do when they run out of patience? I've always wondered?

Your wish is my command Sir!

1132 words! Wow! I've published short articles longer than that. Most of the time publishers want 2500 to 3000 words in an article. I've written chapters of a book longer than that.

Some accomplishment that must be for Harris to manage a mere 1132 words...

So, if you don't win it, you intend to just try and take it by force this time? Huh?

They peacefully and sternly let the intransigent other parties know that it's over and it's time to pack your shit and move along.

If they don't get the message then all bets are off.

Had to do this with one of my wives. She took way more than she ever contributed when she left but it was still a bargain.

National divorce will also be expensive and worth it.

Last edited:
They peacefully and sternly let the intransigent other parties know that it's over and it's time to pack your shit and move along.

If they don't get the message then all bets are off.

Had to do this with one of my wives. She took way more than she ever contributed when she left but it was still a bargain.

National divorce will also be expensive and worth it.
Are you standing by, cocked and loaded like your DADDY, I mean Grand Daddy said?

How old is he now? What? 78?

1132 words! Wow! I've published short articles longer than that. Most of the time publishers want 2500 to 3000 words in an article. I've written chapters of a book longer than that.

Some accomplishment that must be for Harris to manage a mere 1132 words...
Some people can just say a lot more with much fewer words.

Some people just know how to stay on point and be done about it.

Like- TRUMP IS A FELON, RACIST, AND RAPIST! For example!

Some people can just say a lot more with much fewer words.

Some people just know how to stay on point and be done about it.

Like- TRUMP IS A FELON, RACIST, AND RAPIST! For example!
Did you bother to read that paper?

21zba4.jpg

Meanings of Leftist Propaganda:

Maxim 1: If you want to know what the leftists plan on doing all you need to do is listen to what they say the right plans on doing. (So... If the leftists say that <insert someone on the right here> plans on getting his followers to "take up arms" if <insert that name again> loses, you can bet that they plan on deliberately inciting violent protest, which they will call "mostly peaceful", if they lose).

Maxim 2: If you want to know what the leftists are doing all you need to do is listen to what they accuse the right of doing. (If leftists say the "right" is segregating people and are not tolerant, you can bet that the leftists are holding segregated rallies and that they do not know what tolerant actually means).

Maxim 3 (Otherwise called the "See No Evil" Maxim): If they know you've seen through the propaganda to the reality the leftist will just rinse and repeat, they understand that if they repeat things often enough the co-conspiratorial news agencies will "report" it and other leftists will believe it even over evidence before their own eyes.

(I'll add more to this list as more become as apparent).

Meanings of Leftist Propaganda:

Maxim 1: If you want to know what the leftists plan on doing all you need to do is listen to what they say the right plans on doing. (So... If the leftists say that <insert someone on the right here> plans on getting his followers to "take up arms" if <insert that name again> loses, you can bet that they plan on deliberately inciting violent protest, which they will call "mostly peaceful", if they lose).

Maxim 2: If you want to know what the leftists are doing all you need to do is listen to what they accuse the right of doing. (If leftists say the "right" is segregating people and are not tolerant, you can bet that the leftists are holding segregated rallies and that they do not know what tolerant actually means).

(I'll add more to this list as more become as apparent).
Meanings of TRUMPTARD Propaganda:

Maxim 1: If you want to know what theTRUMPTARDS plan on doing all you need to do is listen to what they say the left plans on doing. (So... If the TRUMPTARDS say that <insert someone on the left> plans on getting his followers to "take up arms" if <insert that name again> loses, you can bet that they plan on deliberately inciting violent protest, which they will call "mostly peaceful", if they lose).

Maxim 2: If you want to know what the TRUMPTARDS are doing all you need to do is listen to what they accuse the left of doing. (If TRUMPTARDS say the "left" is segregating people and are not tolerant, you can bet that the TRUMPTARDS are holding segregated rallies and that they do not know what tolerant actually means). Trump once said, as he saw one Black man in the crowd on the bleechers right behind him, he said, "See there, there is my Black man right there"! You had to be there- It was hilariua!

(I'll add more to this list as you add more to your list).

Meanings of TRUMPTARD Propaganda:

Maxim 1: If you want to know what theTRUMPTARDS plan on doing all you need to do is listen to what they say the left plans on doing. (So... If the TRUMPTARDS say that <insert someone on the left> plans on getting his followers to "take up arms" if <insert that name again> loses, you can bet that they plan on deliberately inciting violent protest, which they will call "mostly peaceful", if they lose).

Maxim 2: If you want to know what the TRUMPTARDS doing all you need to do is listen to what they accuse the left of doing. (If TRUMPTARDS say the "left" is segregating people and are not tolerant, you can bet that the TRUMPTARDS are holding segregated rallies and that they do not know what tolerant actually means). Trump once said, as he saw one Black man in the crowd on the bleechers right behind him, he said, "See there, there is my Black man right there"! You had to be there- It was hilariua!

(I'll add more to this list as you add more to your list).
Notice how even here they pretend that we cannot see what it is they are doing. I've said these two things for years, when applied to leftists they have always proven true hence my noting they are Maxims. Keep them in mind when dealing with leftists, they are better at propagating propaganda than right wingers are... but these Truths always hold.

Which brings me to Maxim 3.

Maxim 3 (Otherwise called the "See No Evil" Maxim): If they know you've seen through the propaganda to the reality the leftist will just rinse and repeat, they understand that if they repeat things often enough the co-conspiratorial news agencies will "report" it and other leftists will believe it even over evidence before their own eyes.

Notice how even here they pretend that we cannot see what it is they are doing. I've said these two things for years, when applied to leftists they have always proven true hence my noting they are Maxims. Keep them in mind when dealing with leftists, they are better at propagating propaganda than right wingers are... but these Truths always hold.

Which brings me to Maxim 3.

Sir, why do you make accusations about Democrats that I can easily justify turning your accusations around and accuse TRUMPTARDS of doing the same thing?

I mean, does it personally give you a feeling of superiority over the Democrats or feed your ego or...Oh well, I'm sure you can explain it!

Sir, why do you make accusations about Democrats that I can easily justify turning your accusations around and accuse TRUMPTARDS of doing the same thing?

I mean, does it personally give you a feeling of superiority over the Democrats or Feed your ego or...Oh well, I'm sure you can explain it!
I have not accused anyone of anything. I have listed Maxims, Truths (capital T) proven over time as associated to leftists (not all Democrats are leftists, not all leftists are Democrats, regardless these Maxims apply to all leftists). In a venue such as this it is easy to go back and see it with your own eyes, however I know that you will just say this over again thus proving Maxims 2 and 3.

I have not accused anyone of anything. I have listed Maxims, Truths (capital T) proven over time as associated to leftists (not all Democrats are leftists, not all leftists are Democrats, regardless these Maxims apply to all leftists). In a venue such as this it is easy to go back and see it with your own eyes, however I know that you will just say this over again thus proving Maxims 2 and 3.
Do you not see the hypocrisy GLOWING in your comments?

Oh well, perhaps you only see what you want to see!

Brilliant!

I never stated I support Harris. Interesting you don't know that.
He didn't say or suggest that you support camela. What he said was correct that you are a Marxist, and most likely will
remain a far left Marxist till the day you die.

Back