Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Green - speaks for itself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conservatives - far right

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Bloc whatever - seperatist

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
In order to be efficient, you have to be capable of delivering your product, which the SS department is not capable of doing.

Now, with this mini-baby Boom that has just occured recently, I may collect someday, but Gen X and many Kaboomers certaintly won't!

Yes they will, because small reforms will be made to keep it solvent. It is currently able to deliver its product, and it will be able to as long as small revisions are able to pass through congress.

You want to dissolve it because you're a fascist.

Social Security is the worlds largest ponzi scheme.

Its also the biggest cash cow the government has ever had. They dreamed up the perfect way to milk the tax payers.

When there is more money coming into SS than there is being paid out, do you know what the ONLY thing the government is allowed to do with the overage?

They loan it to themselves. So millions of dollars of social security is nothing but an IOU from a government that is in debt up to its ears.

That would be the Progressive Conservative party in Canada. I worked on the campaigns for the party whip and the PM candidate when I lived in Ottawa.
That is where I would most likely wind up voting if I lived there.

Yes they will, because small reforms will be made to keep it solvent. It is currently able to deliver its product, and it will be able to as long as small revisions are able to pass through congress.

You want to dissolve it because you're a fascist.

small reforms will not keep it solvent. It is a complete mess and a total ponzy scheme. Robbing Peter to pay Paul does not work. Eventually it blows up in your face.

My parents met Stephen Harper in a hotel in Qubec city last week. They were sitting for a drink and he came in with all his handlers saw them and walked over to greet them. When he realized they were Americans.. he said.. ohh wrong election.

That would be the Progressive Conservative party in Canada. I worked on the campaigns for the party whip and the PM candidate when I lived in Ottawa.

The federal progressive conservative party no longer exists. They merged with the far right Canadian Alliance are and are now sort of a mix between old tory values and American-style conservatism. They're still nowhere near as extreme as the Republicans though.

I heard a really great crack once. "You see, in America their politics are simialar to ours. They have a two party system. The Republicans are like our conservatives, and the Democrats are like" - pause - "our Conservatives."

Back